RATINGS: 149   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.52/5   EST. CALORIES: 108   ABV: 3.6%
Brewed with both two-row and six-row barley malts to produce a light beer with distinctive taste and character.

Francis99 (19) - USA - MAR 25, 2001
God defenitly knew what he was doing when he created the Genesee River. If your wallets getting thin, and you just lost your watch last night pick up a 30 of Genny Light.

scottdl2499 (1) - Ogdensburg, New York, USA - APR 4, 2001 does not count
This is the best beer on earth. It is the only kind my friends and i will drink. We even have our owh shrine to this beer. There is none better than Genny Light!

dumpy5299 (1) - USA - FEB 1, 2002 does not count
'One Genny Light makes it slide right...' This beer has washed down a lot of dust...

dpluta (1) - USA - FEB 25, 2010 does not count
Genny Light is brewed with Rochester, NY in mind. Rochester water is pure and delicious, crisp and clean... I love the sound a Genny can makes when you crack it open and the aromatics take over... Not only is this a great beer, but it’s American, and I do love America.

cbooth (12) - Great Barrington, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 4, 2012
There is no better beer then Genny Light that comes in 30 packs for $14.95. It wouldn’t be fair to compare to an A4 to a Altima. This is a great beer compared its peers that’s what is important and relevant. -CB

Holmankj (2) - USA - MAY 23, 2003 does not count
I love this beer, it has a light taste. Some people may not appreciate it, because its cheap...but it goes down easy and doesn't have a bitter after taste. Different beers for different occassions.

Frank (4256) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 5, 2015
UPDATED: APR 11, 2016 My tasting notes for this just say, "Light Beer 3.5." I don’t reckon I can really add a different angle to that that will really tell you any more about how this beer tastes so just say it’s clean and easy drinking and leave it at that.