overall

RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 2.54/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.61/5   ABV: -

hbmason (1086) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - MAR 20, 2011
12 ounce bottle. Classic flavorless brown ale. Not as good as the red. Overall drinkable just nothing special.

MexiFinn (54) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - OCT 3, 2009
From what I remember, back in the day, this was a very good Irish ale, brewed by a US macro brewer... I miss it a lot, hopefully they bring it back... for now when I get nostalgic, will be drinking Smithwick’s. Cheers!

CIPS514 (77) - Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA - FEB 2, 2009
Not bad. Cheap or was. Nothing special at all but it is a mass produced beer.

rcasta (864) - EL SALVADOR - MAY 19, 2008
en cuanto a cervezas popularmente distribuidas y disponibles esta me gusta menos que la becks. hay que tomarla cuando no hay mejores opciones en los star mart y vamos de paseo. pajita pajita pajita [insertar] mas pajita para cumplir el requisito

faroeviking (10985) - Citizen above universe pendejo, FAROE ISLANDS - JAN 1, 2007
Bottle. Brownish colour. Aroma of caramel and toasted malts. Flavour is malty (toasted) with a little sweetness. Good aftertaste. The very very best beer from Coors.

trokini (1025) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 6, 2005
I despise this beer. To be honest, I do not like brown ales all that much to begin with. But, this does not even taste like beer. I’ve had it out of a bottle and on tap, and it tastes the same. Almost like a watery steak sauce mixed with Coors yellow can. Avoid this beer.

Rib Eye (148) - USA - MAR 20, 2003
The best thing ever brewed by Coors, now retired I fear. Very close to a Schwarzbier. Tasty and drinkable in quantity.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 21, 2003
Does not compare to any of the other brown ales that I have had before, like Pete's and Newcastle. I have not seen it in stores for awhile now and I guess they just make it in small amounts in choice markets these days.

Crit (4022) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 5, 2003
This is a hard one to find, and its not really worth the effort.A very easy drinking, but totally bland brown.

kilnari99 (8) - Virginia, USA - OCT 22, 2002 does not count
not overly impressed by the brown ale. its very good in my opinion but i much prefer the red.