RATINGS: 1964   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Rich amber color and a thick, creamy head. Introduced into the U.S. in 1981. Gold medalist (amber lager) at 1998 World Beer Cup.

Big-D99 (10) - ellensburg, Washington, USA - FEB 11, 2002
This is one of my favorite beers in the market today. It has a great flavor and a nice caramel color. I recomend you try this brew.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - FEB 11, 2002
UPDATED: APR 10, 2004 I thought this was a damn good smooth brew. I was impressed with it and i'll buy it again if I can find it for a good price.

PSUJason99 (96) - Montclair, New Jersey, USA - FEB 11, 2002
This is one of my favorite lagers. However, tastes better on tap. I would not give up a bottle of this.

Andrew196 (1858) - Katy, Texas, USA - FEB 10, 2002
The best thing Coors could ever hope to bottle. Though I usually dont drink beers advertised during sporting events, this one is the lone exception. Looks pretty in a glass, but nothing exceptionally special about it. Good collegiate beer.

amalgamous99 (7) - USA, California, USA - FEB 10, 2002 does not count
The perfect beer for poseurs or the íhey-look-Iím-drinking-a-dark-beerí set. Iíve been told by brewers that Coors adds in malt color (a lot) and malt flavoring (a teeny weeny little tiny bit) AFTER itís been brewed and fermented. All style and no substance. Tastes that way too.

NightOwl (45) - Midland, Michigan, USA - FEB 9, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 24, 2005 Probably the best mass-produced American beer there is. No, thatís not necessarily a ringing endorsement, but it is one of my favorites that I donít have to hunt for to find. Crisp, not too watery, a bit of a íredí bite. Best on tap, still fine in the bottle. Good regular brew.

LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2002
Watery, but the best Coors product overall. Good for drinkking when hunting hotties at the local bar. Wonít get you toodrunk or hungover. Iíve never had a bad time wiith this stuff, but never seen much to it either. Not too bad on draft either. I gotta say it does look good.

Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Nice drinkable lager, but nothing fantastic. I would obviously rather have this than some of the other coors products.

Raaha (67) - Michigan, USA - FEB 6, 2002
I like this beer. Tastes good, and its not to expensive. I donít think I could drink alot of it at a time though. Iíd wake up wreaked.

BuzzBeer99 (81) - Oklahoma, USA - FEB 6, 2002
Attractive, makes you think that youíve bought a better beer. Probably the best coors product on the market.