RATINGS: 1921   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Rich amber color and a thick, creamy head. Introduced into the U.S. in 1981. Gold medalist (amber lager) at 1998 World Beer Cup.

labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 17, 2002
I really am not a fan of the Ambers. I don’t particularly care for the flavor. I can stomach this and as with most beers, this is better on tap, although I never order it. It seems to have that semi-sweet flavor with the bitter aftertaste.

unixweb (237) - Sherman, Texas, USA - JAN 15, 2002
Much better than anything else with the Coors name on it. Not much red to it, though, just pale amber color. Taste is good, clean, slightly nutty. The finish is smooth but nondescript. Overall, too weak and reminiscent of other domestics. However, if I have the choice of the typical skunky domestics or this one, I will take this one any day.

droopyd9999 (3) - Rome, Georgia, USA - JAN 13, 2002 does not count
I actually was suprised by this coors brew. I was expecting the same crap that they have been making for years. I would recomened this beer with a nice steak.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 8, 2002
I totally dig that nutty aftertaste. It’s a little weak, but is actually quite enjoyable/tasty. My only problem is it feels like you’ve been eating nothing but fertilizer for days after half a pack. If that could be remedied this would be a fairly spectacular treat. Once again love the aftertaste, and color. Not much for aroma though. Good with food.

texasanarchist99 (15) - Huntsville, Texas, USA - JAN 4, 2002
A weak, disappointing beer. Obviously an attempt by Coors to horn in on import popularity.

AceOfHearts (1374) - Mountain View, California, USA - JAN 1, 2002
One of those beers that isn’t typically that well-regarded but I like it anyways. A decent lager that will often be the best available among bad choices. I still buy it at the market if it’s on sale, it’s kind of an old favorite.

NYDennis (64) - Port Jefferson Station, New York, USA - DEC 29, 2001
Very enjoyable. Amber beers tend to be my beer of choice. For a beer made by Coors it is great beer.

LeeAkaUgg99 (5) - Providence, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 19, 2001 does not count
William Walace would appretiate this beer alot. It is a fine beer for a fine man.

adamlau (76) - California, USA - DEC 19, 2001
More amber than red. Somewhat of a yeast-heavy nose. Mid to full-bodied front front followed by a surprisingly grainy mid. Short hop finish that lingers. Thoroughly enjoyable.

mattcolo99 (27) - USA - DEC 19, 2001
NOt a bad beer from the american boys...I need a little more body and punch, but otherwise tasty and smooth.