RATINGS: 1817   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Rich amber color and a thick, creamy head. Introduced into the U.S. in 1981. Gold medalist (amber lager) at 1998 World Beer Cup.

Raaha (67) - Michigan, USA - FEB 6, 2002
I like this beer. Tastes good, and its not to expensive. I don't think I could drink alot of it at a time though. I'd wake up wreaked.

BuzzBeer99 (80) - Oklahoma, USA - FEB 6, 2002
Attractive, makes you think that you've bought a better beer. Probably the best coors product on the market.

TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
It is one of the most beautiful Lagers out there with its red tint, but it just doesn't taste as good as it looks. It smells pretty bland, and has an overall negative aftertaste. It is drinkable, and it is possible to enjoy it, but not as much as many other beers out there.

thejman454 (56) - cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
This is a really pretty beer to look at, other than that it is average, not worse, not better.

homerman (40) - Clinton, Iowa, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Man, I like this one. This is without doubt the best red out there. I think I grow to like it with each bottle, and love it on tap.

crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Lacks aroma, but still a very nice dinner beer. Let's face it, this beer is very often the premire beer offered at many establishments....thankfully.

Sheron7099 (1) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
Great color and no bitter aftertaste. One of my fav's!.....................

mansdibens99 (8) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
This was my beer of choice a couple summers ago. Now its a beer I drink in airport bars while traveling. It's a good brew and sometimes tasty.

russ71cj5 (40) - Rhode Island, USA - FEB 3, 2002
Every once in a while it his the spot... however, drink a whole bunch and you'll be hurting..

MOboy (510) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - FEB 2, 2002
They bottle looks very nice. That's abot it................................