RATINGS: 1812   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Rich amber color and a thick, creamy head. Introduced into the U.S. in 1981. Gold medalist (amber lager) at 1998 World Beer Cup.

Northernbrewer (151) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - JAN 23, 2002
bland and bland. A bit more bitter and a bit mroe malt than a standard American Lager, but still could be a Lienenkugels with a drop of red food coloring.

beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - JAN 23, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2003 My favorite among mass produced domestic. Along with Coors Banquet Beer (Original Coors), this is the only other mass produced worth drinking. Clean, crisp with a hint of sweetness on the finish.

Burnt33399 (3) - Raeford, North Carolina, USA - JAN 23, 2002 does not count
Kudos to Coors for brewing something drinkable. ...........................

The Friar99 (222) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 22, 2002
This is a good beer. It’s a good change from the water beer people drink around here.

labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 17, 2002
I really am not a fan of the Ambers. I don’t particularly care for the flavor. I can stomach this and as with most beers, this is better on tap, although I never order it. It seems to have that semi-sweet flavor with the bitter aftertaste.

unixweb (237) - Sherman, Texas, USA - JAN 15, 2002
Much better than anything else with the Coors name on it. Not much red to it, though, just pale amber color. Taste is good, clean, slightly nutty. The finish is smooth but nondescript. Overall, too weak and reminiscent of other domestics. However, if I have the choice of the typical skunky domestics or this one, I will take this one any day.

Tack99 (5) - USA - JAN 14, 2002 does not count
..................................................

droopyd9999 (3) - Rome, Georgia, USA - JAN 13, 2002 does not count
I actually was suprised by this coors brew. I was expecting the same crap that they have been making for years. I would recomened this beer with a nice steak.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - JAN 8, 2002
I totally dig that nutty aftertaste. It’s a little weak, but is actually quite enjoyable/tasty. My only problem is it feels like you’ve been eating nothing but fertilizer for days after half a pack. If that could be remedied this would be a fairly spectacular treat. Once again love the aftertaste, and color. Not much for aroma though. Good with food.

texasanarchist99 (15) - Huntsville, Texas, USA - JAN 4, 2002
A weak, disappointing beer. Obviously an attempt by Coors to horn in on import popularity.