%>
overall
RATINGS: 211   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.29/5   IBU: 38   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
A careful selection of Northwest hops, premium barley, and our unique yeast give this ale a rich and complex malty middle with a snappy hop finish. Crisp, clean and smooth with hints of citrus and fruit.

bpreo (2902) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - OCT 8, 2014
I have to say, this may be the best American Pale Ale I have ever had. It is very thick and filling, and also has a buttery aftertaste that is so so so good. I would definitely drink a lot more of this.

mrhoppy (1288) - Santa Clara, California, USA - APR 18, 2010
On tap at a fish house. Man I got the bottom of the keg and it was delicious! Yeah baby.

xexorz (2) - Little Falls, New Jersey, USA - MAY 12, 2012 does not count
Sweet hops aroma... Very low bitterness. Fresh and tasty. great beer , woody, leaves, basement aromas

OWENSR1 (11) - Washington, USA - SEP 13, 2012
Apparently I’m supposed to fill this out. Take the numbers that I put down with a grain of salt if you will, but I’m just your average NW beer junkie looking to sample as many different brews as possible.

MikeAH (4) - Washington, USA - JUL 8, 2013 does not count
Manny’s is my usual. Love the taste. I typically purchase this in a growler at Norm’s Market in Lake Stevens, WA or at Spirit World Liquor Store also in Lake Stevens, WA

beerye79 (2) - bonney lake, Washington, USA - JUL 2, 2013 does not count
Great pale ale... staple of Seattle beers and bars. Great taste of hops and great with any meal.

monty_pilsner (3) - - OCT 11, 2016 does not count
This is a well balanced pale ale. It is slightly darker and and has a stronger malty flavor than most Northwest pales. The hops are not overbearing, making this beer a good choice when sharing a pitcher with friends.

cjwill2004 (5) - Alabama, USA - JUL 7, 2012 does not count
Love manny’s! Not much aroma and the head disappears quickly, but an excellent beer with a light banana ester and subtle finish.

elizabethmarie (37) - - SEP 19, 2012
I am the type of person that does not get excited about pale ales but manny’s is absolutely the exception.