RATINGS: 61   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.89/5   IBU: 19   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Ghost River Golden has a mellow, refreshing character, accentuated by Memphis’ soft water. Munich and caramel malts give this beer enough sweetness to balance the crisp, dry finish. O.G. 1048

gschrade (1099) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - DEC 4, 2013
I had this at Pig on Beale. Pours golden with a white head. Taste sweet, light. I thought this was good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

QuezXLV (422) - Virginia, USA - JUL 25, 2012
Nice little surprise on tap at Rendevous in Memphis. Great wheaty aroma and extremely smooth on the palate. The wheat flavor is strong and very enjoyable.

Ernesto987 (6050) - Arizona, USA - DEC 9, 2013
on draft, very light and grainy ,with a good crisp hop bite at the end, a very easy drinker, well made.

Vestlake (279) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - NOV 24, 2015
Draft at Buffalo Wild Wings in Germantown, TN. I didn’t know what to expect when I ordered this but I really enjoyed it. If I could get this where I live, it would be a staple

SpringsLicker (3677) - Tennessee, USA - AUG 14, 2008
Music City Brewer’s Fest 2008 Firm off-white head over a clear, deep gold body. Clean fresh malt aroma, slight hops. Smoothly sweet with a nice soft bitterness. Very good for a style that doesn’t often excite me.

joshmcg000 (388) - Iowa, USA - MAR 17, 2015
Pours slightly hazy gold not much carbonation. Aroma is caramel malts. Crisp and refreshing palate. Tastes like cream soda beer. Not overly sweet though, caramel malts. A little bit of citrus hops. Pretty good.

bluesandbarbq (33) - Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA - MAY 16, 2011
On tap @ B. B. King’s Blues Club on Beale Street, Memphis. First of all, I am in heaven - B.B. King’s on Beale Street - home of the Blues! But my review will be fair. True clear light golden pour with a frothy white head and pretty good amount of lacing. Lightly sweet and very lightly floral hopped aroma. Taste is fairly light and refreshing, lightly caramel sweet and light citrus and floral hops bitter. Some bitter linger and dry finish. This was nice on a very warm afternoon. And the blues played...

fidelis83 (2508) - Clinton, Iowa, USA - JAN 1, 2015
Clear dark gold pour with a one finger creamy white head. Aroma is toast, floral hops, lactose sweetness, a little sweet wheat and a very soft fruitiness. Flavor is toast, light fruity notes, lactose, caramel, bread crust, sweet wheat, soft water and light spicy hops. Light to medium body, creamy feel throughout and soft carbonation. Good stuff.