Brewed by Gillow Cider
Style: Cider
Hereford, England

RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.8/5   EST. CALORIES: 192   ABV: 6.4%
A single varietal cider made with the Brown Snout apple variety.

Most RecentTicked By

Fin's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Fin (10382) - Merton, Oxfordshire, England, Oxfordshire, - JAN 6, 2013
Stopped regular rating 22nd Oct 2012, just rate occasionally when I feel like now. Isobel (loz’s mum) picked this up for me, consumed Sunday 6th January 2013 Gold in colour, clear but with no carbonation. Touch musty and earthy on nose, perhaps a little nutty also. Seems very traditional in style and flavour reminds me a little of another Herefordshire or Shropshire producer that I forget the name of.Tangy, with a light sweaty sourness, but really quite thin and a bit watery considering the abv, in fact I am amazed that this is 6.4%. This is ok, but I like a little more depth of flavour, however I guess with many of these traditional varieties you are at the whim of the seasons’ produce. A6 A3 T6 P3 Ov12 3.1