overall
RATINGS: 1639   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.83/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 20   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Like the digits suggest, it’s a beer that’s densely populated with flavor and loaded with character. We don’t filter it, so none of its life and soul is stripped away. The first thing you notice is the hazy, cloudy appearance. That’s how you know it’s unfiltered. What hits you next is the spicy aroma of Cascade hops, followed by the crispy, fruity ale flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body, the result of blending barley malt with torrified wheat. It’s not like any other Goose Island Beer, but no less that you’d expect.

KaylaRae (3) - USA - MAY 31, 2010 does not count
By far my favorite beer. Nice head. Hazy/cloudy appearance, golden. Perfect amount of sweet/bitter.

Weber34 (1) - Indiana, USA - APR 20, 2017 does not count
My favorite beer of all time! I’m a girl that drinks a lot of beer and I want one that is more complex than a typical wheat beer but not hoppy, which is why this beer is perfect for me!

HighandLow (11) - Indiana, USA - MAY 10, 2017
My favorite beer in the whole world from my favorite brewery. So many layers of flavor. So so good. My only perfect score rated beer.

RickTicky (1) - Fremont, California, USA - JUN 12, 2013 does not count
This a great beer. This is what beer should taste like. Easy to drink, great taste, great buzz. I discovered this beer at craft beer place here in Fremont, Ca. and I am really glad I did. By far my favorite beer out there..

munozjes (20) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2014
One of my favorite beers! It has a good malt taste. Being from Chicago you have to love it!

AtronSeige (1632) - Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA - AUG 2, 2014
Aroma: Malt: Wheat, citrus, sourness, spicy. Slight grassy notes. Appearance: Hazy light gold body. Massive frothy head. Good retention. Flavour: Malt: Medium Sweet, bready. Medium-low tartness. Medium-low bitterness. Dry finish. Mouthfeel: Medium-light body. High carbonation. Crisp. Overall: Refreshing, crisp. Easy drinking. 355 ml bottle, poured. Thanks Andre! 6D. American Wheat or Rye Beer

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. Aroma- Outstanding scent of hops and citrus Appearance- A great color, resembles a deep copper shade of orange.. Taste- Excellent flavor, wheat beers are one of my favorite styles. This brew has a lot of character with a strong showing of malt, hops, and citrus. Palate- Full body with a slick texture that has a nice long smooth aftertaste.