overall
RATINGS: 1657   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.83/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 20   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Like the digits suggest, it’s a beer that’s densely populated with flavor and loaded with character. We don’t filter it, so none of its life and soul is stripped away. The first thing you notice is the hazy, cloudy appearance. That’s how you know it’s unfiltered. What hits you next is the spicy aroma of Cascade hops, followed by the crispy, fruity ale flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body, the result of blending barley malt with torrified wheat. It’s not like any other Goose Island Beer, but no less that you’d expect.

KaylaRae (3) - USA - MAY 31, 2010 does not count
By far my favorite beer. Nice head. Hazy/cloudy appearance, golden. Perfect amount of sweet/bitter.

Weber34 (1) - Indiana, USA - APR 20, 2017 does not count
My favorite beer of all time! I’m a girl that drinks a lot of beer and I want one that is more complex than a typical wheat beer but not hoppy, which is why this beer is perfect for me!

HighandLow (11) - Indiana, USA - MAY 10, 2017
My favorite beer in the whole world from my favorite brewery. So many layers of flavor. So so good. My only perfect score rated beer.