RATINGS: 10   MEAN: 3.4/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewers Brian Taylor and Timmy Seldon collaborated on a Czech-style Pilsner dry-hopped with Cucumbers. This beer is part of our Fulton and Wood Series which is draft-only and Chicago-only where we let our brewers run wild!

HonkeyBra (4044) - Lemont, Illinois, USA - OCT 29, 2013
On Draft a The Tap House Lemont. Pours a bright golden pour with a medium styrofoam white head. Aroma of fresh cucumber, bready pils malts, some dusty malts as well. Flavor is big bright fresh cucumber. Quite like refreshing cucumber water. Lightish bodied, nice crisp pilsner backing. Effervescent carbonation, light bodied, refreshing. Finishes crisp and clean.

jstraw (1967) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 16, 2013
Draft at Jerry’s. Brilliant gold with modest, creamy, white head, light legs / Lightly sweet, vegetal, somewhat bitter nose / Medium body, fat, resinous, bitter / Bitter, astringent flavors of cucumber skin, grain, resin, honey / All in all, pretty dreadful. (If you can get your hands on it, the one to try is Cigar City Cucumber Saison.)

pete4999 (1445) - Buffalo, New York, USA - AUG 13, 2013
On tap at Madison’s for the pre-Great Taste event in Madison, WI. Wow, this is cucumber-y. Not quite tart like a dill pickle, but has a serious fresh cucumber taste to it. Cool concept and very refreshing, but I’m not sure I could drink more than 10-12 oz of it without it burning the taste into my tastebuds.

kaser (6382) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 8, 2013
Pour at paddy longs. Crazy cucumber up front bit goes away quick. Very good. Fresh pilsner.

GuamVice (133) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 7, 2013
From tap. Straw colored with almost no head. Smell is light with notes of Cucumber, but not as much as the beer description leads on to be. Some grass and biscuit. Taste is very light and refreshing and I can taste the cucumber notes in the middle before the finish and finishes with very slight bitterness. Very light bodied. A great session beer for the summer and I'm using this as a palate cleanser for my beer tasting event. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Genjee (3) - - AUG 4, 2013 does not count
Great refreshing taste. Still tastes like a beer without the overwhelming cucumber taste.

DrnkMcDermott (3136) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - JUL 19, 2013
Draft at Blarney Stone fest, June. A lot of people here tried it and liked it. I was the guy pouring it, and this was my first time trying it. First let’s note that GI apparently has room on the schedule for some lagered beers (or was this done at the brewpub?). It’s decent lager. Can’t what I think of it as a pilsener, as the cucumber taste is right up on top of the malt. I really don’t like cucumbers, but I can appreciate its flavor in a beer or soft drink I guess. In fact, this is not my first cucumber beer. But very interesting; if the cucumber taste doesn’t get to you, a surprise luncheon beer.