overall
RATINGS: 523   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.84/5   IBU: 15   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Fermented with wild yeasts and aged in cabernet barrels with blackberries, Juliet is a tart, fruity, complex ale. Notes of wood, tannin, dark fruit and spice make Juliet an ideal beer to suggest to Pinot Noir enthusiasts and beer drinkers who are fond of Belgian sour ales.

bradner (91) - Oswego, Illinois, USA - APR 1, 2011
2009 Vintage bottled August 14, 2009. AROMA: Aroma of berries and wine. APPEARANCE: Pours a cloudy reddish gold color with lots of soap like foam. Head is white with a red hue. TASTE: First taste is tart berries and earthy, then quickly turns tart and finishes try with a woody taste. PALATE: Crisp and lively, lots of carbonation here. OVERALL: I’m a really big fan of this beer. In my opinion, it is the best of the three sisters. I still have one bottle of 2009 left and have yet to try the 2010. Can the "new" Goose Island keep up the quality? I hope so!

ads135 (5021) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - OCT 29, 2013
A grand sour ale. I tried this in a vertical tasting, one from 2012 and one from 2013. The difference was in potency of the sourness which was more acidic feeling in the 2013. As it ages, it loses tartness in favor of sourness.

KegOstertag (92) - - JAN 5, 2014
Awesome Sour. Had at a tasting. One of the best I have had. Will elaborate on the review after i buy another.