RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.6/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.96/5   SEASONAL: Special   ABV: -
Belgian Sour Ale aged in Goose Island Bourbon County Stout barrels with raspberries.

Ticked By

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
nuplastikk (5839) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - APR 12, 2013
Tap at Dexters. Unfiltered thick raspberry red color. Thin, rim lacing head. Raspberry aroma, some distant funk. Mild carbonation, mellow fruity raspberry tones. Easy drinker. Lemon chardonay notes. Fruit forward, natural. I’m not so sure about the 9 dollar 10oz price tag, but the beer is enjoyable, though tame for a sour. Delicate.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
MrPickles (438) - Waunakee, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 4, 2012
On tap at Dexters in Madison. Pours a reddish pink hue with something floating in the bottom. Not much on the nose, I was expecting to get a mix of sour funky raspberries, but there was just not much there. Flavor is nice, but much more mild than I expected. I did not expect a punch you in the face brew, but I expected a bit more than what was there. It was still good and very easy drinking, just more of a fruit beer than a sour.