overall
Style: Malt Liquor
Genval, Belgium

RATINGS: 42   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.81/5   EST. CALORIES: 420   ABV: 14%

Benzai (16681) - Oirschot, THE NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS - JAN 1, 2017
Can @ home shared by Inoven. Clear golden color, virtually no head. Smell and taste malts, sweetness, alcohol. Could be worse though.

1.4
Bov (13221) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - AUG 18, 2013
canned, from supermarket Coop - golden beer with no head left; aroma of fusel and apple schnapps; hugely sweet and with a strong malt backbone, lot of residual sweetness in anaftertaste of apples, candy sugar and burning alcohol notes - welcome to the next Gordon aberration !

ManVsBeer (10946) - Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - JAN 1, 2016
Can from Carrefour, Nice. Golden with next to no head. Has a spirit like aroma and taste that deserves respect, although not too much credit. There’s a whisky sweetness for its taste.

0.8
kraddel (8864) - Antwerp, BELGIUM - NOV 8, 2014
Can . Pours clear blonde , small and intantly fading-to-nothing white head , making it look like applejuice from seconds after the pour . Smell ? It stinks . Thats for sure . Chemical, boiled vegetables , Cleaning products ,.... the whole damn thing . Taste is starting off bitter , with a sweet back ( malty ) Than the booze comes . And with booze , I mean booze . Warms up the troat completely ( almost like drinking a 40 % vodka ) . The boozyness ruins your tastebuds . Leaving a metallic ( ! ) sweetness . I got to the second sip . i dare you to do more than that ! The exact beer I can see being very succesfull with people who just fancy alcohol over taste . Homeless people . Drunks . Rednecks . For me ? I just feel sorry for putting my drains trough this torture . One of the worst damn things I ever tried . I wonder how many chemical mess and additives and other shit this 1 can contain, to make a 14 % beer have the same boozyness than a 40 % liquor ??? The aftertaste of metallicness stays lingering for a damn long time as well . I feel sorry for myself, for even having tried this . i feel myself getting unhealthy . I hear my lever wishing me dead . I know my wallet is thinking I told you so . I suppose Homeless people are wondering why I give this to my drains and not to the ones ’in need ’ . I think that no malts were hurt in the making of this beer . Some might conclude I am not a fan of this beer ....

1.2
ogivlado (8097) - Zagreb, CROATIA - JAN 19, 2015
Canned 500ml. -from Coop (near) Verbier, Switzerland. Golden coloured, minimal white head, soft alcohol in the nose. Sweet malty and heavy alcoholic that kills almost everything else except glucose syrup with boozy finish. Ufffff...I simply love Gordon Finest Collection. Respect.

1.2
BlackHaddock (7672) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - JAN 26, 2017
500ml can shared with my son in his squat somewhere in South London on 22nd Jan 2017. Tramp Juice at it’s finest. What a headache I woke up with in the morning. Clear golden and nasty.

jaghana (6275) - Strasbourg (Alsace), FRANCE - OCT 16, 2013
Can 50cl @Cora, a clear yellow beer. Whoo, aroma is intense on corn sugar and alcohol, almost no hops, light caramel, and some burnt alcohol, definitely just to be drunk.

ShivanDragon (4613) - Leeuwarden, NETHERLANDS - SEP 20, 2013
@Gent, WOW this shit is boozy !
helder gouden met witte kraag
aroma: graan, mout, alcohol, maar ja wat wil je met die 12%
matig zoet, licht bitter, zeer sterk (alcoholisch), matig gemout, matig kruidig
medium body, ietwat romig
, pepertje aanwezig, zacht.
nope !

bartlebier (4123) - Belchium im Biersgau, GERMANY - APR 11, 2017
50cl bb08/2016, merci jaghana pour cette épée en titane dans les reins... - Anthony Martin does not need to explain itself and markets the Gordon series of fine tramp juice in 50cl cans in the finest tradition of Wallonian siderurgy: iron and steel molten into submission by lava and pure sugar. - - Thick pissyellow pour, dishwater-pored foam. - Smells of old cartonbagged vin blanc and sun-aged Aldi apple juice with a distant whiff of ethanol. Manages to be both white-sugary and watery, thick with the lack of flavours before old sherry sets it and it runs dry down the gullet with a slime-tracked burn. The brewery describes this particular sensation as "somewhere between the steely and the sweet." - "The beer leaves a strong impression of desire and invites with prudence to appreciate it, with moderation but in all loyalty." To quote a local news source on the advent of Craftbier in Germany: "den Pennern unter der Brücke wird es egal sein."

angel77 (3859) - oviedo, SPAIN - SEP 9, 2014
Bote de 50 cl en el parque en Oviedo el 09-09-2014 en el momento se el c. Ingles. Lote r235. hasta 24-02-2015. Color dorado algo traslúcido con espuma blanca poco persistente. Aromas y sabores maltosos dulces con predominio de alcohol y sensación licorosa. Cuerpo medio a fuerte donde lo que manda es la sensación alcohólica. normal.