RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 3.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.86/5   EST. CALORIES: 204   ABV: 6.8%

Most RecentTicked By

JohnnyBrau (5) - - JAN 26, 2013 does not count
The best beer I’ve had at Gottberg! One of the best IPA’s I’ve had in a LONG time. I heard that this beer will be available in Lincoln and Omaha soon. Light orange pour with large white head. Lacing abundant. Very clear. Hop flavor is fruity, I detect Galaxy hops. However, some grassy, and floral notes are detected. This beer is hoped with Australian and New Zealand grown hops. UNIQUE and different. I took a 5 gallon keg home for the kegerator. IF YOU GO TO THIS BREWERY, TRY THIS BEER!! It had only been on tap for several days when I visited, but I can see this beer making an impact on the beer scene in the midwest. I hope they start to package this so I can readily get it!

jcnielsen (3412) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JAN 22, 2013
On tap at the Gottberg Brew Pub in Columbus. Pours a golden orange color with white head. Nice citrus, grapefruit, hoppy flavors. The best beer at Gottberg in the 10 times that I have visited.