RATINGS: 121   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.59/5   IBU: 16   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Named after the hardworking neighborhood where the original Grain Belt Brewery established its roots back in 1893. The term ‘Nordeast’ comes from the Northern and Eastern European immigrants and their language which helped shape Northeast Minneapolis. This amber American Lager is our way of honoring the storied past of Grain Belt and the people who helped to make it legendary! Cheers!

novels (424) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 12, 2013
You know, this really wasn’t that bad. Decent copper color, with a tinish taste, but has an interesting flavor unlike any other beer I’ve had before, which is cool. Awesome label!

starewich (170) - - APR 19, 2013
Pungent cabbage-like smell. Tastes ricey, and hoppier than one might expect. Easy drinking but the taste sticks around. All things considered, for cheap trash this is actually pretty good. I don’t feel insulted by it.

Ryborne (53) - - MAR 22, 2013
Old time easy drinking beer. Light with a little malty flavor.worth a try when in minnesota, it’s been my home tap for about a year.

yespr (45447) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - MAR 2, 2013
From tap at Stubs and Herbs. Pours hazy orange with a small white head. Aroma is fruity, grassy and toasted malt. Bitter, crisp and herbal. Bitter and dry finish. Lingering fruity finish.

1.2
rdenney18 (109) - Lawton, Iowa, USA - JAN 20, 2013
12 oz bottle. Grain belt beer is for when you just want a decent cheap beer. Their strong point is not making an amber. This beer lacks flavor, and isnt what im looking for in an amber. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mnmike (1086) - Minnesota, USA - JAN 12, 2013
One of my go to locals for the "cheaper" price range. Especially if I fine myself drinkin in the Nordeast

thedm (6180) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - DEC 31, 2012
This bottled brew from a bottle shop poured a medium sized head of foamy finely sized tan colored bubbles that were and left behind a softly carbonated transparent weak brown colored body and a thick foamy lacing. The weak aroma was malty and musty. The mouth feel was weakly tingly at the start and at the finish. The weak flavor contained notes of floral brown malt and hops. Not one that I would buy again.

unclemike (3124) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - DEC 3, 2012
Light stricken, spoiled veggies, cardboard, and cola aroma. Flavors of slightly roasted caramel, pizza box, and grass. Raw, grainy and gritty mouthfeel not that good at all

thome50 (1295) - Morro Bay via Orange County, California, USA - DEC 2, 2012
Bottle thanks to Atom, rad extra! Pours a clear golden with big, frothy white head. Aroma is minimal but a subdued malt, grain and corn mix. Taste is not too bad with a very balanced malt to yeast component. Not your typical malt extract. Overall, I could drink this on a summer day or pretty much any other day of the year.

kaser (6312) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 13, 2012
Not a favorite. Draft. Amber/copper pour. No aroma. Earthy, grainy, thick, bold, malt taste. Just not my style I guess. A choker. I had surly furious before this, so I went from my favorite to this, probably hurts my review ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone