overall
RATINGS: 2149   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.73/5   EST. CALORIES: 213   ABV: 7.1%
Great Divide brews Titan IPA for hop disciples -- independent beer drinkers seeking out robust, flavorful beers characterized by their abundance of hops, flavor, aroma and bitterness. As a big aggressively-hopped India Pale Ale, Titan IPA fills this bill -- beginning with piney hop aromas and citrus hop flavors, and finishing with a rich, malty sweetness that is carefully balanced with crisp hop bitterness. 65 International Bittering Units (IBUs).
2003-2009 vintages 6.8% abv
2010 vintage 7.1% abv

framebender (56) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - DEC 4, 2005
Best IPA I have ever had. Strong strong fruity hop flavor with just enough malt balancing to not overpower the hops. Great hop aroma with tight lacy pale head. Great beer.

Smudge (13) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - FEB 4, 2011
I have had this beer on tap and in the bottle and, it is always AMAZING. One of my favorite IPA’s. I love the bold hop flavor and it’s not too citrusy. The malty sweetness at the end really finishes this beer well. Very well balanced.

seantaylorus (23) - - JUL 10, 2014
Amazing. This beer is so great. Tastes great with no lingering aftertaste. So good. I can't wait to have it again. Oh wait, I got 5 more!