overall
RATINGS: 1198   WEIGHTED AVG: 4/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 285   ABV: 9.5%
We toned down the hops a bit to allow cocoa nibs to contribute some pleasing bitterness, while vanilla notes from the oak combine with the cocoa to create an aroma and flavor akin to a gourmet chocolate bar. A dash of cayenne keeps things lively, adding just a bit of heat to the finish. A Yeti for summer? Hell yes.

don84zisoff (1) - Hammond, Indiana, USA - JUN 18, 2012 does not count
Simply delicious!! Dark brown head that I’ve come to love in all yeti versions. If you like any other yeti you’ll live this one.

MMA420 (4) - - JUL 7, 2012 does not count
I could not say enough about this beer. If you are one of the privileged few to wrap your lips around this amazing beer then do not hesitate! An instant favorite of mine. Taste/feels like a different version of Southern Tier Choklat. Drinks like a chocolate fudge brownie, hint of coffee flows through, the cayenne is very mellow and almost undetectable, the after taste of the oak/whiskey taste coats your whole mouth as the beer goes down. The sweetness is perfect and not overdone. Alcohol taste is well blended. Wow. Very thick body and mouth feel but not too thick that its off-putting. This one went down easy for me and was an absolute pleasure from start to finish! This is one bold, complex and amazingly well done beer once again from The Great Divide.

tabonkers (9) - - JUL 13, 2012 does not count
A fantastic beer no matter what. If you like dark beers then this one is for you. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed.

Clints1991 (10) - Lakewood, Alabama, USA - JUN 15, 2013
I love this beer. One of my new favorites. Pouring the beer it is dark black color. As soon as you pop the cap off you can smell the chocolate aroma pouring out of the bottle. You get a strong chocolate taste when you first drink it. The aftertaste you get a string spice and malty taste. Overall I would give this beer a 10 out of 10. I love great divide brewing company. Working at Tipsy’s now. I am glad I can experience these

ajc6644 (2) - North Carolina, USA - JUL 20, 2013 does not count
Amazing all around. Gives me chills as to how good it is. Light barrell flavor and taste. One of the best beers I?ve ever tasted.