overall
Brewed by Great Lakes Brewery (Ontario)
Style: American Pale Ale
Etobicoke, Canada

RATINGS: 219   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.51/5   IBU: 35   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
It’s been said that “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity.” This beer doesn’t help much with that crisis. From the fiercely irresponsible stereotypical image on the front of the can to the distinctly American style of the beer inside it – we’ve really made a mess of things. What have we done? Sorry.

mvanoort (2) - Perth, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 8, 2013 does not count
This has been one of my favorite beers since the very first time I tried it. Opened my eyes to a lot of other great Canadian pale ales. Great brew!

HopsandBolts (258) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 3, 2014
Pours a clear light copper colour with about a finger of white head. Right away I get aromas of apples, peaches, pine, honey and some floral notes. There are some interesting nuances in the aromas and flavours. The flavours are pine, honey, edible flowers and a hint of biscuit and malt. This has such a silky mouth feel it just glides down. This is a fabulous IPA and one of the best I’ve had in a while. I would put this one up there with Amsterdam’s Boneshaker and Muskoka’s Mad Tom. The fruit aromas and flavours are very pronounced and beautiful. The mouth feel is absolutely superb.