overall
RATINGS: 27   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
A golden ale infused with Orange Blossom Honey. The honey is added post fermentation to add a distinctively sweet finish.

sjakisa (1) - - MAY 21, 2017 does not count
Why do I need to post this I just want to save it and rate it for myself? Why do I need to post this I just want to save it and rate it for myself? Why do I need to post this I just want to save it and rate it for myself? ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

MarkoR (959) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 2, 2015
Bottle. Pours a pale yellow colour with a medium white head. Aroma is kind of bland. Taste is sweet, some honey, yeast. Kind of boring...

pete4999 (1445) - Buffalo, New York, USA - JUL 25, 2015
On tap at Liberty Hound in Buffalo, NY. Was expecting something good based on an IPA I had had last week, but this was not good. Overly buttery....ringwood yeast? Not buttery in a good way.

jkempa (24) - - JUN 5, 2015
Bright color like a domestic lager. Thin head and lightly carbonated. Sweet finish and probably nice on a hot day. Nothing remarkable though.

trapped (3150) - New York, TURKEY - MAY 20, 2015
Draught. Pale yellow with very small white head, low carbonation, doughy aroma, thin body, yeasty taste, abrupt finish. Not so good I’m afraid.

BLADT (700) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - AUG 22, 2014
UPDATED: AUG 23, 2014 Tap. Clean gold. Thin head. Distant aroma. Faint hay, some general sweetness. Taste is honey, light lemon and sweet malt. Active carbonation.

mkel07 (5995) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - JUL 29, 2014
On tap at Beer Authority New York September 2013. Easy drinking beer that went down well. Light amber with tropical fruit aroma.

fsbw21086 (481) - New Jersey, USA - JUL 19, 2014
Pretty clean flavors with a sweet honey aftertaste. Not bad but only drink one on a hot day is all. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

50belair (3643) - Florida, USA - JUL 11, 2014
On tap at Rattle N Hum. Clear pale yellow pour with a white head. Somewhat hoppy, but not really pale ale with very mild honey notes. Not a lot going on here. Average body and mouthfeel.

tcane7 (1674) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 24, 2014
Draft at Pony Bar. Pours a fairly clean gold with medium white head and soapy lace. Aroma is hay, honey, mild citrus. Light medium body. Some citrus notes. Not much going on. Would be ideal for a macro beer drinker.