overall
Formerly brewed at Brasserie St-Feuillien / Friart
Style: Belgian Ale
Le Roeulx, Belgium

RATINGS: 96   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Grisette Blonde is a pale ale that is very refreshing in summer. When drunk at a moderate temperature, it releases aromas of a richness that it is seldom found in other beers of this strength. Its head is smooth and white. It has a light yellow colour.

austinpowers (2832) - San Francisco, California, USA - NOV 2, 2002
A real surprise. No, not the taste (I'll get to that in a minute). The shock is that I found a Belgian Ale under 5% abv. This is like finding a four-leaf clover or something. Anyway, the aroma is just a terrific wallop of bready malt, followed by a similarly nice, crisp and spicy taste. A session Belgian, if there is such a thing. Truly a keeper.

spodude (10) - BELGIUM - AUG 25, 2006
All of the grisette beers are good, they are what we normally drink at lunch time, so we can still work in the afternoon ! Living and working in Belgium is hell :o)

Lynx (3) - Veikkola, FINLAND - DEC 5, 2001 does not count
Smooth, somewhat spicy, quite enjoyable.....................................

dhurtubise (568) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 2, 2003
Nose is spicy. Very spicy blond ale with notes of corriander and curacao. There is a sour bitterness to this beer that is quite pleasant.

tderoeck (10002) - Gent, BELGIUM - JUL 24, 2013
9/VII/13 - 33cl bottle from Caprice & Délice @ home - BB: 28/V/14 (2013-617)

Clear blond yellow beer, big aery white head, pretty stable, bit adhesive. Aroma: very fruity, some citrus, hay, little grassy, sugary, fine hop smell reminding me of Duvel, so I’m thinking Saaz? MF: soft carbon, medium body. Taste: little sweet, grains, fruity impressions, bitter hops. Aftertaste: some citrus, bitter hops, little fruity, peaches, nice bitter ending. This could very well pass for a Belgian style IPA, I think. Very good session beer.

Bov (13221) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - JUN 23, 2000
UPDATED: AUG 10, 2017 I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was only giving ratings to the beers but was too lazy and stupid to write down my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

PhillyBeer2112 (2884) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - AUG 13, 2000
A very nice Belgian blonde ale. Smooth, with a gentle spiciness. Somewhat hoppy. Yeasty. Very easy drinking.

RAUCHFEST (122) - PROSPECT PARK, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 28, 2002
quite lively for a every day style only tried this in town down the street from the brewery

fiulijn (21022) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 18, 2003
Very nice, with a sharp hop character.......................................

Jerre (3800) - Waregem, BELGIUM - AUG 24, 2014
Taste this beer more times; last @ home from bottle may ’13. Clear golden color,with white head. Aroma: sweetness, fruits, bit hops. Medium body. Taste:sweet start, fruits again, grainy malts, good bitter hops. GOOD.