overall
RATINGS: 342   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

PatrickYEG (74) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - DEC 2, 2017
A crisp, refreshing tasting beer with a rich, delicious flavor. Brewed in America in the Guinness tradition known only to our Master Brewers with our famous Guinness yeast and Mosaic and Williamette American hops. Brewed under contract at Guinness Brewing Co. Latrobe, Pa (City Brewery) ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

HighlanderOne (1377) - York, SC via NJ, South Carolina, USA - NOV 4, 2017
Poured from bottle
AROMA - off malt
APPEARANCE - nice lookin amber gold with frothy head.
FLAVOR - malt, hops, touch of spice.
PALATE - more dry than sweet, refreshing.
OVERALL - not bad. I would buy again

nohopspleez (84) - Georgia, USA - OCT 31, 2017
if you like guinness, you may like this

it is just like guinness, but lighter.

flavor is sharp, hops are noticed

not bad............ but not real good.

vsp706 (2) - - OCT 29, 2017 does not count
Not a bad Lager, but not my favorite beer. I’ll keep searching for the perfect Lager ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mkel07 (6429) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - OCT 24, 2017
Bottle from Lee's Liquor in Lass Vegas on 11 October 2017. An easy beer to drink and not really a lot to think about as it is quite a straight forward beer. Crisp and clean in the mouth, a bit light on flavour

drdavehops (7) - - OCT 7, 2017 does not count
Tasteless... almost. Better than the US standards of Bud and Busch and Miller. Not saying much. Clean but... not Aron's or Cole to speak of. I'll not buy again. I'll not recommend even trying it. Been wanting to try awhile. Glad I did. Won't bother again. I'll stick to Stout. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

higgsbison (270) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - SEP 24, 2017
to light for my taste. Very drinkable but boring. No carbonation to speak of. Well-balanced. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

maley1 (1301) - Calgary, CANADA - AUG 27, 2017
Clear golden amber pour with large frothy head. Aroma of malts, grains, caramel and faint hops. Taste of malts, grains, caramel, slight hops and hay. Medium bodied, medium carbonation, malt forward, slightly cloying on the finish.

vomit (267) - Michigan, USA - AUG 24, 2017
I didn’t vomit the second this touched my lips so I guess that is a plus......or maybe a negative. In any event, it’s not Blatz, so let’s do what’s right and kill someone tonight.

Dacrza (1047) - Great Meadows, New Jersey, USA - AUG 13, 2017
DATE: August 13, 2017... OCCASION: finishing up a nice weekend with Jer and Matt by watching Game of Thrones... GLASSWARE: Hennepin pokal... pours a medium-amber body with an off-white, quarter-finger ring... bubbles are reasonable and centered... aroma arrives with cracker, noble hops, hay, honey, and orange peel... the body is drinkable, without any real dimension that endears... the finish is short, and the mouthfeel is slightly effervescent... the the flavor profile is malt-forward, with biscuit, butter, lemon, hay, and malts... thanks to Billy for bringing this six last get-together.... the beer isn’t quite worth the Guinness name,but did we really need a European brewery trying to create an "American" lager....