overall
RATINGS: 343   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
A crisp, refreshing tasting beer with a rich, delicious flavor. Brewed in America in the Guinness tradition known only to our Master Brewers with our famous Guinness yeast and Mosaic and Williamette American hops. Brewed under contract at Guinness Brewing Co. Latrobe, Pa (City Brewery)

OnTheTrail (626) - Virginia, USA - FEB 24, 2018
Pours light yellow, white head. Fruity aroma, grassy. Taste is biscuiyy malt, lightly hippo. Not bad for a euro pale lager, more American hop aroma

bdleedahl (712) - , Saskatchewan, CANADA - FEB 2, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 2, 2018 A nice lager with some body and flavour. Better than all mass mass made light lagers by a mile.

peachy4u (1) - Anytown, Arizona, USA - DEC 11, 2017 does not count
Must be a bunch kids rating their loser family’s brew. This brew is nothing short of brilliant! I’ll say it again, brilliant! I could go on for days about the virtue of this malt. My new all time favorite. When the rest of you learn how to discern an epic brew from some carbonated dish water with vodka poured in, let me know.

HighlanderOne (1402) - York, SC via NJ, South Carolina, USA - NOV 4, 2017
Poured from bottle AROMA - off malt APPEARANCE - nice lookin amber gold with frothy head. FLAVOR - malt, hops, touch of spice. PALATE - more dry than sweet, refreshing. OVERALL - not bad. I would buy again

nohopspleez (91) - Georgia, USA - OCT 31, 2017
if you like guinness, you may like this it is just like guinness, but lighter. flavor is sharp, hops are noticed not bad............ but not real good.

vsp706 (2) - - OCT 29, 2017 does not count
Not a bad Lager, but not my favorite beer. I’ll keep searching for the perfect Lager ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mkel07 (6576) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - OCT 24, 2017
Bottle from Lee's Liquor in Lass Vegas on 11 October 2017. An easy beer to drink and not really a lot to think about as it is quite a straight forward beer. Crisp and clean in the mouth, a bit light on flavour

drdavehops (7) - - OCT 7, 2017 does not count
Tasteless... almost. Better than the US standards of Bud and Busch and Miller. Not saying much. Clean but... not Aron's or Cole to speak of. I'll not buy again. I'll not recommend even trying it. Been wanting to try awhile. Glad I did. Won't bother again. I'll stick to Stout. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

higgsbison (275) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - SEP 24, 2017
to light for my taste. Very drinkable but boring. No carbonation to speak of. Well-balanced. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

maley1 (1301) - Calgary, CANADA - AUG 27, 2017
Clear golden amber pour with large frothy head. Aroma of malts, grains, caramel and faint hops. Taste of malts, grains, caramel, slight hops and hay. Medium bodied, medium carbonation, malt forward, slightly cloying on the finish.