Brewed by Hakuba Brewing Company
Style: American Pale Ale
Nagano, Japan

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

Most RecentTicked By

KyotoLefty (10730) - Kyoto, JAPAN - MAR 2, 2017
Bottle bought mail order from a shop near the brewery. Crisp, citrusy nose, lemon, orange, a bit of bready and a touch of caramel. Some leaves too. Hazy orange-amber with a tall head. Minerally flavor, orange, bread, light caramel, rather plain malt character. Metallic charcter is not bad in itself but seems to be the most central flavor. Light and a bit watery. Decent but quite non-descript.

TimE (6176) - Tokyo, JAPAN - AUG 21, 2016
really lovely fragrant nose with lots of citrus and tea notes. Amazingly great nose for five months old. However the mouth showed notes of band-aid and mineral with subdued fruity notes. The beer is old, at five months. I could imagine this being ok fresh, maybe even good, but the bottling date is March 23 and I drank August 20. I need to rate as this is what is served to me, but I will rerate in the future