RATINGS: 60   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
From the land of the clear blue waters.

rkn65 (106) - st. clair shores, Michigan, USA - AUG 7, 2002
goes down nice , taste is light but not overcarbonated......................

HammsDrinker (21) - Dollar Bay, Michigan, USA - APR 11, 2005
UPDATED: APR 14, 2005 Opening the hunting camp in the fall is a magical experience: the musty smell, the Hamm’s signs dusted with cobwebs, the brisk autumn air...The leaves crunch under my feet as my worries disappear in that Upper Michigan wilderness. An owl can be heard in the distance. Back at camp, the sauna and barbeque get lit, and a cooler of Hamm’s and ice takes center stage. The sun goes down, and coyotes howl at the full moon. I climb into my down sleeping bag, gullet full of Hamm’s. I wake up and have Hamm’s and eggs for breakfast. The road hunt is on, with good cigars, hardroll sandwiches, Waylon Jennings on 8-track, and plenty of ice cold Hamm’s.

blackmurder (236) - Whitaker, Oregon, USA - JUN 18, 2010
I’m a long time fan of good, balanced cheap lagers. This one takes the cake. I got this from my fiance. She had a chest of random, old beers and being the Hamms fan I am I decided to pick this one up. It’s very flavorful for a cheap lager. Crisp and refreshing...if I could find this more often you have my word that I would buy a case of it almost every week. By far the best macro lager I have ever had.

Hamms99 (7) - Illinois, USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
MMMM HAMMM's H-A-A-A-A-AMM 'n GET IT!......................................

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - NOV 14, 2003
UPDATED: SEP 7, 2004 This stuff is awesome. Less than six bucks for a twelver. Fits my white trash standards and is easily in my top ten favorite

bipolar1 (268) - Hancock, Michigan, USA - SEP 16, 2001
UPDATED: MAR 30, 2005 Who hasn’t stood around a nice raging fire on a cool fall evening and knocked back a few ice cold Hamm’s? This stuff is legendary, and is the perfect compliment to some fresh Wisconsin brats and sweet corn on the grill.

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2002
I Like it.!!!!FROM THE LAND OF SKY BLUE WAAAAATER!!!!!!!

HammsBear99 (22) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 8, 2002
You can't go wrong at $4.49 a 12 pack for this taste! Hamms Golden Draft has that old school American lager charm. This beer saved my life my last semester of college when I was broke as a joke. I think Hamms is comparable to any of the other popular beers (Miller or Bud products). I believe that marketing is the key reason people don't think of Hamms as a 'premium' beer anymore. Bring back the Bear!!!

Mrthirstyneck (341) - Minnesota, USA - AUG 19, 2006
oh come on its hamms for gods sakes just tasty tymes really for all to enjoy

ronaldtheriot (1976) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUL 25, 2010
Hamm’s Golden Draft is very similar to Miller Genuine Draft in appearance, smell, taste, body, and even can design. It has been a Miller product since 1999, by the way. Hamm’s G.D. has a thick, white head and a very clear, yellow-golden color, with some lacing. Carbonation is very high. The aroma is almost nonexistent. Taste is good, with grain predominating. Some very faint hop notes can be picked up. There is a semi-sweetness underneath. Mouth-feel is light and watery, and this beer finishes crisp and refreshing. H.G.D. would be a good price-conscious substitute for M.G.D., and I enjoyed it. I’d definitely buy this again and would recommend others give it a chance. This is not sold in Louisiana; I bought it on a road trip to Chicago in July, 2010.