RATINGS: 492   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.8/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Hamms, first brewed in 1865, an Americas classic premium beer, "Born in the Land of Sky Blue Waters." Miller acquired the brand in 1999. Hamms is brewed in true family tradition using the purest water and the choicest barley malt, grain and hops. Hamms has a low to moderate body and bitterness and a low to moderate hoppy aroma. Hamms is available in select states.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
REDDOGICE (243) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 5, 2016
One of the better cheap beers I have had. Taste is sweet corn with a slight metallic twinge. We cannot get this in New England. Had while on a working vacation in Saint Louis. Not the best but certainly not the worst I have had. El cheapo cerveza that gets the job done and gets it done if consumed in mass quantities. The corn goes away if cold enough. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
atunis5804 (1) - - DEC 28, 2015 does not count
one of the best cheap beers, similar to coors banquet. Didnt get a headache from this one, nor did I get the shits. Cant go wrong for the price (12 bucks for a 30-pack). This is the one you give to guests who you dont want drinking your good beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
DrunkSanta410 (847) - Houston, Texas, USA - NOV 7, 2015
Can. Clear, bubbly. Aroma is grainy, metallic, a bit of grass. Taste is grass, grainy, metallic, apple juice. Light body, high carbonation. Bleh.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
gripweed57 (1458) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - NOV 4, 2015
12 ounce can. I know this will not be good, but I just had to taste it to revisit my youth. Bright yellow gold color. Large rocky white head disappates quickly. Grainy metallic nose. Flavor is light grainy malt with sweet corn notes. Pale and insipid. Light in body and short in taste. Still a real quaffing beer for the summer.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
EarlofPDX (3) - - OCT 8, 2015 does not count
Its great chugging beer on a hot day. Its only $4.75 a six pack. Its also consistent in its mediocrity.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
mfhennig (284) - McHenry County, Illinois, USA - SEP 18, 2015
My first legal beer, 45 yrs ago. My dad bought it at Wrigley Field, it was his beer. I thought it sucked. Today I stopped at a local saloon with 30 craft beers. After a couple of good ones, I asked if that was the Hamms of my youth. It was. It smelled bad, looked like piss, tasted like water that had been used to soak rice. It was thin and watery. Why make it? Who buys it? Just frigging awful.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
douglas88 (8752) - Portland, Oregon, USA - SEP 4, 2015
16 ounce can because thats how I roll. Drank out of the can. You know, its a golden hue, medium fizzy white head. A light metallic nose, probably due to me smelling the can. Sweet honey malts. Sugary sweet flavor, biscuit, dirty honey. Yeah, its a pale lager. Nothing offensive, I could drink a few. However, it would hurt.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
ttoadee (1361) - Austin, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2015
Can. Yellow pour; no head. Nose is, well, corn. Sweet when cold. Middle is vapid sweet grain struggling against unrecognized bitterness. ( I am serious here, there is bitterness but it does not taste like hops...) Finish is...you will see. Drink it cold.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ozzy70 (970) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 13, 2015
12 oz. can from my brothers fridge. Aroma of corn. Taste is watered down. Was surprised they still made this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
neepsntatties (1882) - Portland, Oregon, USA - AUG 13, 2015
After years of coming to my local Packer tavern, in Portland, and seeing that they always have Hamms, I decided, "Oh, what the hell. Ill try it just to tick it". Colour...very pale gold with a thin white head. Nose...some very faint grassy and husky notes. Palate...husky and doughy with notes of boiled corn. Ive had worse. It wasnt as offensive as I thought it would be, but Im NOT going to finish it!