overall
Brewed by St. James’s Gate (Diageo)
Style: Pale Lager
Dublin, Ireland

RATINGS: 1790   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Bright pale golden; fruity nose; crisp and clean, slightly bitter up front, smooth aftertaste.

brewbandit (312) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - JUL 8, 2002
Nice golden crisp clean tasting lager. Lightly fruity and bitterness is balanced.

Nate (4279) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 8, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 24, 2008 Hoppy and a little sweet, slight fruitiness. Beautiful golden honey color, with white frothy head. Medium body and carbonation. Watery palate. Tart and crisp. Hops and sweet. Mild bitter finish and after. A nice everyday beer, especially ice cold on a hot summer day.

brownalegirl (199) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - JUL 7, 2002
I nice beer for a summer afternoon or evening on a deck overlooking the Milwaukee River. Neither outstanding nor outstandingly bad, just average.

winkle (478) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - JUL 6, 2002
Not a bad lager. smmoth and inoffensive. Expensive here on tap though.

Jfishback13 (273) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - JUL 5, 2002
Works well in a black and tan with Guinness, but it’s not good enough to stand by itself. It’s too bland.

Wizzard99 (32) - AUSTRALIA - JUN 30, 2002
A fine Irish lager, though not as good as other Irish giants like guinness or kilkenny

grant60 (185) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - JUN 27, 2002
nice colour and it has some flavour too.

VENOM (941) - Connecticut, USA - JUN 27, 2002
I think I may have had this back when I was 21? I think I was living with my parents? I think it was good? I think it might’ve been a little sour? I think I might’ve finished it? I think a couple sips is all it took? I think I’ll pass on this one.

smc12399 (25) - Tennessee, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Can’t argue with this one. Puts a lot of other lagers to shame.

MrRomero (1976) - Nolanville, USA - JUN 18, 2002
Arguably the best lager going. Refreshing, tasty, nicely hopped. I enjoyed it.