overall
Brewed by St. Jamesís Gate (Diageo)
Style: Pale Lager
Dublin, Ireland

RATINGS: 1836   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Bright pale golden; fruity nose; crisp and clean, slightly bitter up front, smooth aftertaste.

VENOM (941) - Connecticut, USA - JUN 27, 2002
I think I may have had this back when I was 21? I think I was living with my parents? I think it was good? I think it mightíve been a little sour? I think I mightíve finished it? I think a couple sips is all it took? I think Iíll pass on this one.

smc12399 (25) - Tennessee, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Canít argue with this one. Puts a lot of other lagers to shame.

MrRomero (1976) - Nolanville, USA - JUN 18, 2002
Arguably the best lager going. Refreshing, tasty, nicely hopped. I enjoyed it.

SudsMaster (68) - Denville, New Jersey, USA - JUN 17, 2002
Smooth golden lager with a quality taste. Ill take it over any almost any American lager any day. Good mixed with Guinness too.

crdic (105) - California, USA - JUN 15, 2002
Nothing really distinctive about this one. Itís a beer. Not a particularly bad one, nor particularly good.

michaelm18 (118) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 15, 2002
Crisp, refreshing beer with medium hoppiness and body.

bubslang (438) - Kentwood, Michigan, USA - JUN 13, 2002
I am not a lager fan, but this is about as good as it gets, there is actual malt and hop presence here. Probably one of the best beers of its style

Brew4Dug (139) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUN 6, 2002
Always enjoyed this beer, until it lost some of its brewing roots and began being produced in Canada. Still a credible Irish lager. Good in a half-and-half.

NeroFiddled (105) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 24, 2002
The famous Irish íLagerí is chock full of sulphur notes. Whatís the point? Lagering should reduce the sulphur. You may as well brew it as an ale if your going to put it out with these fermentation characteristics.

IneedAbuheer (69) - Ingleside, Illinois, USA - MAY 24, 2002
Decent, crisp lager. Slightly bitter with a clean flavor.