RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.28/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Made with Hemp seed.

Most RecentTicked By

Superstar (45) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 10, 2003
A fairly unremarkable brew. A faint citrus aroma which can also be detected initially in the flavor. The finish is a bit watered down.

hoppygrrrl (104) - Albion, Michigan, USA - JUL 10, 2003
Nice grey-yellow appearance, and a wacky, weird aroma - must be the hemp. But this ale tastes just like an American Standard. Nothing special - and I had such high hopes! :)

hennes (934) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - JUN 10, 2003
It's a little disconcerting getting that strong toasted edge in such a light colored brew, but I ended up liking this a lot. The nuttiness was a nice compliment to the orange citrus action. It might be a touch fizzy, but it's a solid summer brew. Only 18 IBUs.

Aggie80 (827) - Michigan, USA - JUL 29, 2002
Nice reddish glow to this one, with a nice lace following the beer to the bottom, which I reached too fast. It is a heavier hopped beer then I normally like, but it worked with this one. Of the four I've had at Harper's this was my favorite.