overall
RATINGS: 1608   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.23/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Filtered and force carbonated.
Ingredients: Water, Three malts, including a 2-row pale, Northwest Cascade Hops, and Yeast.
This copper colored ale is floral, medium bodied, with a crisp, refreshing finish. Originally our summer seasonal in 1993, it is now available year-round. Harpoon IPA was ranked atop both domestic and imported IPAs by Beer Connoisseur Magazine.

TChrome (1481) - North Richland Hills, Texas, USA - MAY 12, 2000
I am rating this brew by memory due to the fact that I cannot get it here in Texas. The last time I was in Mass. I brought a case of it back home with me on the airplane. One of my favorite beers.

PhillyBeer2112 (2940) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - MAY 9, 2000
I was really impressed when I first tasted this beer. An interesting mix of hops provides a nicely bitter and somewhat floral aroma and flavor.

Aubrey (3516) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - MAY 5, 2000
Clean and tasty brew. Malt complements the hops well - neither overpower the other. Not much carbonation, but it's still crisp. Not as full-bodied as I'd want in an IPA, but it's still a really good, easy-to-drink beer.