overall
RATINGS: 1605   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.23/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Filtered and force carbonated.
Ingredients: Water, Three malts, including a 2-row pale, Northwest Cascade Hops, and Yeast.
This copper colored ale is floral, medium bodied, with a crisp, refreshing finish. Originally our summer seasonal in 1993, it is now available year-round. Harpoon IPA was ranked atop both domestic and imported IPAs by Beer Connoisseur Magazine.

Sutton (6) - Salem, Massachusetts, USA - APR 22, 2007 does not count
Sorry, but its my favorite beer. Hoppy, Malt, Fizz, Perfection, Not a session beer.

thoreau (3) - Kansas, USA - JUL 16, 2007 does not count
I found this at a pub in a small town in South Carolina, apparently it’s only available on the Atlantic coast. Sad for me, as I was on a business trip and live in the midwest, where it’s not available. Outstanding IPA, by far the best I’ve ever had. Nice citrus and floral taste and aroma. Perfect bar drink while snacking and playing darts.

sickboy79 (66) - USA - JUL 18, 2009
This is hands down on of my personal favorite IPAs. It was also my introduction to IPAs a few years back. A wonderful bitter citrus flavor that is just amazing to my tastes.

indesignkat (1) - Topeka, Kansas, USA - JUL 13, 2013 does not count
Best beer ever. Sadly only available on Atlantic seaboard. Had it in South Carolina and Florida.

CousinBrenden (131) - St Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 10, 2015
Ok not rating as if an IPA. This beer is awesome. A great pale ale. No imperfections real crisp nice hops nice little malt profile, a beer you can drink forever and not dislike everything. Sorry for all you haters this is so drinkable bday in and day out. Period.

Lifesaver (10) - Ashburnham, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 8, 2015
My go to beer. Good hoppy flavor, good citrus notes, not too bitter. Highly drinkable any day of the week, all occasions. Love this beer!! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone