overall
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 98   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   IBU: 37   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
UFO Pale Ale is our twist on a traditional British Pale Ale. It pours a vibrant amber color with a medium malt body and an assertive hop character throughout. This beer is well balanced, with grassy, flowery hop flavors and aromatics. Like the rest of our UFO beers we leave it UnFiltered for more natural taste, a soft, full mouthfeel, and a distinctive cloudy appearance. UFO Pale Ale is perfect for an autumn’s evening, a night out or just a change of pace. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoy brewing it! Cheers!

yespr (47545) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - MAR 22, 2011
12 fl oz bottle. Pours hazy orange with a small white head. Aroma is herbal, citrusy and grapefruity. Mild citrusy, spiced, herbal and slight grassy. Bitter and dry finish.

LiteWait (266) - New Hampshire, USA - MAR 12, 2011
12 0z bottle. Hazy yellow color, Small ring of white head, that left little to no lacing. Floral hop nose. Taste is a light hop upfront that becomes sweet near the finish, which sort of reminds me of honey. Very light bodied with a good amount of drinkability.

AirForceHops (7806) - Epping, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 11, 2011

j12601 (13099) - Poughkeepsie, New York, USA - MAR 10, 2011
Bottle. Pours a hazy orange amber with a large creamy white head. Big fuzzy hops and a hint of skunkiness to it. Earthy and dank. Medium bodied, a bit of paper. Lots of earthiness, a good amount of malt. Nice crisp bitter finish. Pretty good overall.

BREWMUSKCLES (2744) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 24, 2011
light and caustic mothfeel with taste of something like citrus hop. tart and tangy with light carbonation and lemony like an alka seltzer. bottle date 3/11/11

auerbrau (3206) - Ithaca, New York, USA - JAN 29, 2011
12oz Bottle, purchased at People’s Liquor - Warwick, RI. I must say, right off the bat that I count the idea of bottling an unfiltered hoppy pale ale as up there as stupid. Trying to see through this unfortunate bias, I’m greeted with a nice potent grassy hop aroma and a mild, clean, fresh-tasting beer. Rich, full bodied and a reasonable pale ale. It’s even not lack luster, thin, flat and flavorless like most English Pale Ales that I encounter in the states. I appreciate that it has the best by date written right on the neck, so that I can know that while drinking this beer exactly two weeks past that point that it’s still holding on okay.

zach8270 (4021) - Henrietta, New York, USA - JAN 24, 2011
(bottle - 12 oz) Slightly hazy orange pour with a thin white head. Mild hop and caramel malt aroma with some hints of grass and hay. Mild bitter hops at the start of the flavor mixed with some citrus and floral notes. Very lightly bitter finish at the end with a light and lingering aftertaste.

Hawksfan17 (890) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JAN 10, 2011
Had under the name John Durgin Ale. Lemongrass and hops aroma for this hazy gold pour. Hops, lemons and pine with a banana finish. Light and too carbonated on the ending for me.

rjplumer (1182) - Foxboro, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 28, 2010
Has a nice fruity aroma that isn’t overpowering. It leaves a nice zing to your tongue between carbonation and overall taste. has a soft milky amber peach color. I am nicely surprised by this one. I picture this as a nice spring or summer offering. I would definitely buy this one again.

Jblauvs (1357) - Chester, Vermont, USA - NOV 30, 2010
Hazy peach pour. Fizzy offwhite head. Aroma is flowery, caramel malt, some dough, resin. Palate is light-medium. Flavor is grassy, some light grain, caramel malt. nice bitterness.