overall
RATINGS: 775   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.14/5   SEASONAL: Winter   IBU: 22   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Harpoon Winter Warmer is a full-bodied rich ale that uses a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg to achieve its spirited flavor. Perfect for the holidays!
Ingredients: Water, Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast, Flavoring (cinnamon and nutmeg).

John Wentworth99 (10) - CANADA - SEP 3, 2001
’Chick beer?’ Shame on you. Harpoon Winter Warmer is the SINGLE BEST BREW I’ve ever had. And the only one I’ve given perfect marks to. I look forward every year to the brief experience of the mellow flavor, the smooth aftertaste, the consistently identical flavor in batch after batch, year after year...never have I had anything better.

LeaderDesslok (4) - North Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 5, 2006 does not count
Pours to a deep copper color, has a great spicy aroma. Tastes great and really hits the spot on a cold night.

krittenhouse (24) - Shelby, USA - JAN 9, 2014
This beer is fantastic! The flavor is wonderful with just the right amount of body and flavor. We have been quite happy with this find of a nice winter warner!

ericmoss3799 (73) - Warwick, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 21, 2001
A great Holiday beer, Gets me in the Christmas spirit with the herbal spices.

leapinbass99 (15) - Goleta, California, USA - JUL 22, 2002
One of my favorite beers and so far my favorite spiced beers. I had it on tap for the first time years ago in Virginia. It is not yet distributed here in California so everytime I visit my in-laws in Delaware for Christmas I drive over an hour into PA to get some - it’s worth it!

SeanHolland99 (5) - Maryland, USA - NOV 22, 2002 does not count
Love this beer! Can’t get enough of it! I know that spiced beers turn off a lot of craft brew purists but, this is a very smooth brew with a delightful cinnimon sensation to it. I offer it to my patrons as "Christmas in a glass!" This is a truly great beer to warm you through the winter months though, I recomend finding it on tap in order to fully appreciate it.

BigSkyman007 (202) - USA - DEC 13, 2003
Really tasty stuff...color a very rich red/orange. Aroma spicy, with cinnamon and nutmeg hints. Odd comparison, but tastes a lot like christmas cookies, with its hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Between this beer and the Anderson Valley Winter Solstice for my favorite winter beer.

thefle (167) - , New Jersey, USA - SEP 29, 2008
UPDATED: OCT 7, 2008 This is christmas in a bottle. This is probaly the first non normal beer that i ever drank and liked. It has a soft spot in my heart. When i started college this was unavailable in my home state, the year after i graduated it became available there and that was the best christmas present of all

jakeb4299 (25) - sometown, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 1, 2001
In my opinion, the very best winter beer. If you like nutmeg, this is your beer.

REDBOSOX (80) - Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 28, 2008
I just had this beer for the first time since 1997. It is GREAT to see this beer available again. The cinnamon and nutmeg really compliment this beer well. This is my favorite Harpoon beer still, unless I find one better. I am still working on drinking all of them. This one is a MUST have!