overall
RATINGS: 757   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.14/5   SEASONAL: Winter   IBU: 22   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Harpoon Winter Warmer is a full-bodied rich ale that uses a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg to achieve its spirited flavor. Perfect for the holidays!
Ingredients: Water, Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast, Flavoring (cinnamon and nutmeg).

John Wentworth99 (10) - CANADA - SEP 3, 2001
'Chick beer?' Shame on you. Harpoon Winter Warmer is the SINGLE BEST BREW I've ever had. And the only one I've given perfect marks to. I look forward every year to the brief experience of the mellow flavor, the smooth aftertaste, the consistently identical flavor in batch after batch, year after year...never have I had anything better.

LeaderDesslok (4) - North Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 5, 2006 does not count
Pours to a deep copper color, has a great spicy aroma. Tastes great and really hits the spot on a cold night.

krittenhouse (24) - Shelby, USA - JAN 9, 2014
This beer is fantastic! The flavor is wonderful with just the right amount of body and flavor. We have been quite happy with this find of a nice winter warner!

ericmoss3799 (73) - Warwick, Rhode Island, USA - DEC 21, 2001
A great Holiday beer, Gets me in the Christmas spirit with the herbal spices.