overall
RATINGS: 328   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
This is the new recipe replacing the original He’Brew Genesis ale. Balanced between a West Coast style pale and amber ale with just enough malt sweetness to highlight a flurry of hop aroma and flavor. Witness the evolution of our original creation.

GreenJeremy (72) - Spruce Grove, Alberta, CANADA - APR 15, 2014
UPDATED: APR 30, 2014 pours rich amber with a thick off white head. Aroma is caramel citrus and pine with some spicy undertones. Taste is similar with a nice bitter mouthfeel. easy drinking drink which is quite refreshing.

TheMaha (57) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - AUG 1, 2013
12oz btl. to a tulip. First nosing is a pleasant mix of pineapple hops and caramel. Honey and toffee with a little earthiness. The appearance is a light hazy amber. A quickly dissipating 1 inch eggshell head and no lacing. The palate is light, well hopped, medium carbonation and sweet biscuit. A nice summer’s eve’s offering. Enjoyable not spectacular. I had this as part of their mixed hoppy 12 pack. In that context it was a welcome component.

A2kenCdaisyC (51) - Michigan, USA - NOV 2, 2013
pours hazy amber with a generous off white head that lingers--caramel malty aroma with a snap of resinous hop notes--light and creamy malt up front with a bitter slightly off finish--it’s OK/ not special

Jeffsayyes (51) - - NOV 9, 2014
Got this in the bottle from Woks and Lox event in NYC. It was one of the first beers that I enjoyed throughout and made my digestive system actually enhanced from it. I love He'Brew for this. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

DerHopKopf (46) - Texas, USA - SEP 27, 2012
Pours a hazy copper/amber color with fair white head. Aroma is different and difficult to pin down. Sweet caramel and honey with earthy hops clashes a bit for my nose. Mild fruit. Taste is mostly bitter with some sweetness near the end. Finish is again mostly bitter. Hops really stand out in this one but it just doesnt balance or finish quite as well as I would hope. Not a bad beer, but not one I would run to again.

Aquitard (27) - - JAN 12, 2014
Smells like honey thin cream head. Brown in color lots of floaters which I'm told is protein breakout. Taste is malt light hops little sour. Mouthfeel is surprisingly watery. Overall not great. There's no date on the bottle but my guess is this is old.