overall
RATINGS: 70   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.11/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
An orange colored, harvest beer. Made with honey-roasted pumpkins, and subtly spiced with Ginger Cloves, Cinnamon, and Allspice. Finishes with a tasty, residual malt sweetness and lingering pumpkin finish.

dnstone (3524) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - MAR 24, 2012
MOre pumpkin than spice in the aroma. Orange in color. Sweet pumpkin flavor with a nice spice finish.

MesandSim (7117) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - SEP 13, 2011
A Sim rate (tap at Heartland, Union Square): Spicy aroma. Pumpkin, of course, but also nutmeg and cinnamon. Flavour is very similar. I’ve bumped up the flavour score because of how much I love that pumpkin pie flavour it’s got. Very sweet and spicy finish. Enjoyed it very much.

BrewBoxer (2664) - New York, New York, USA - SEP 12, 2011
Draft. Not my favorite style, but this is quite good. Lots of cinnamon, nutmeg, carmel and honey. Taste is the same. Very malty and easy drinking

baraciisch (3363) - California, USA - JAN 4, 2011
Cinnamon and spice aroma... Orange in color... Flavor is light and crisp, nice amount of sweetness from the pumpkin, a lot better than most pumpkin ales I’ve had... Pretty solid

rmussman (1701) - California, USA - NOV 16, 2010
Sampled in NYC Times Square. A pretty good little brew. Easy drinking, quality malts.

brewersspot (97) - , California, USA - OCT 29, 2010
I had this beer a while back and from what I can remember I enjoyed it. I’ve had this at the pub/brewery so it was fresh. Nothing special about it is popping into my head at the moment.

egajdzis (6730) - Pennsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 3, 2010
[Draft @ MS Bike NY] Dark brown color with a small, off white head that left light lacing on the glass. Aroma of cinnamon, spices, ginger, and all spice. Taste of the same spices, with light tobacco. and sticky caramel.

jtclockwork (17264) - , New Jersey, USA - APR 29, 2010
Amber orange pour. Nice pumpkin spice taste. Not overpowering, but very pleasant. Pumpkin bread aroma. Overall, a very nice draught. Rated on 10/30/08.

phishpond417 (2088) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 13, 2009
BEcause of the plethora of pumpkin beers I’ve had this fall, I’m going to stick my nose up at this one. Everything about this beer passed the pumpkin ale test, but it failed to amaze me. My wife digs the pumpkin beer so we both has this a few times on our visits to New York. Cloudy reddish amber colour. Meidum whitehead. Some initial clove, pumpkin and allspice on the nose . Taste was soft with the spices, not as much as i expected and was hoping for. Decent fruit and breadiness on the palate. But overall, just another passable pumpking brew.

DerWeg (1704) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 28, 2009
Tried this in New York. A bit sticky sweet and spicy with a light spicy finish. Lightly bitter from hop. Decent.