overall
Brewed by Heineken Nederland
Style: Pale Lager
Zoeterwoude, Netherlands

RATINGS: 484   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 99   ABV: 3.3%
Brewed in the same high quality tradition as the original Heineken, but lighter in taste and with fewer calories and carbohydrates.

Being introduced in four select US markets beginning in June 2005: Phoenix, Arizona; Dallas, Texas; Tampa, Florida; and Providence, Rhode Island.

amarin021 (1) - - AUG 18, 2012 does not count
Best Light Beer EVER !!! The verdict? It’s good. Now, you may not enjoy it if you favor giant hearty big dark beers, but I must say that I prefer my sips on the lighter side (which is why I’ve always been a big Hefeweizen fan). Lighter in color and body than even Amstel Light, the Premium Light has a great flavor, light body, is still very Heineken, and would pair nicely with food. Will I order it and drink it when I’m out? Absolutely.

jayrizzo88 (4) - USA - SEP 20, 2006 does not count
this beer is utterly amazing. it really just centers me. all is well in life when i enjoy the cool refreshing taste that goes down clear as water. it is at its peek when at about 27 degrees.

HopsMonger75 (1) - Zürich, SWITZERLAND - MAY 8, 2017 does not count
Very balanced taste. Ice Cold it tasted best. Drank it at an Apero. I did not expect to get such a good light beer from Heineken. However, great alternative to Wine :) Beery Greetings, Hans