overall
Brewed by Heineken Nederland
Style: Pale Lager
Zoeterwoude, Netherlands

RATINGS: 3752   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
100% Barley malt, choice hops and pure water give this brew unsurpassed clarity.

HighlanderOne's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
HighlanderOne (1248) - York, SC via NJ, South Carolina, USA - MAY 21, 2001
Its an OK beer, better than Bud fer shure, but I generally stay away from it for 2 reasons. First, there are better choices, and second, it gives me an intense headache if its my first of the day. Its my neighbors favorite though, and I try to have 2 or 3 good beers before I take one of his offerings. Incidentally, since I mounted a bottle opener outside on my deck, Im the most popular guy in the neighborhood on Saturday afternoons.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
juvedp (52) - CHINA - DEC 7, 2016
Aroma of malt. Golden color, medium white head. Taste: actually nothing to taste...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Facun (20) - SPAIN - DEC 4, 2016
Infumable. Todos los defectos, mucho maz, mucho arroz, mucho marketing, poco de cerveza

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Brewhemia (247) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - NOV 29, 2016
Pale clear yellow with quickly disolving white head. Aroma of ripe apples. Cant sense much else except maybe a little hayish hop aroma. The taste is light sweet with notes of apples and pears. Very light bitterness. Not much flavor.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
TheBeachBeers (8) - - NOV 27, 2016 does not count
Despite being an over produced beer, the skunky aroma has an odd appeal to me. Tastes better than most domestic macroproduced beers

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
ALIBALI (969) - Kiel, GERMANY - NOV 27, 2016
DAS ROBERT ELLIS SPIELT IM LEGENDREN HET ZONNEHUIS IN AMSTERDAM BIER. Mehr war leider nicht zu holen.....☺ . Tap. 0,2/2,50.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
PugUglyBrewer (243) - - NOV 27, 2016
Another perfect example of an overhyped and overpriced imported brew. Clean gold color with a super fizzy white head. Lightly sweet malt on the nose. Mild spicy hops but not much going for it other than being a slightly more complex version of Rolling Rock.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Roonco (2) - So Paulo, BRAZIL - NOV 25, 2016 does not count
importante entender o conceito de cervejas desse tipo. Dentro das cervejas de grande circulao, principalmente aquelas que se prope a serem variaes da Pilsner tcheca, a Heineken tem excelncia. Sim, falta caramelo. Sim, falta notas do Saaz. Mas a marca mundial que melhor atende aos anseios dos apreciadores de cerveja.

Pebz13 (2) - Waco, Texas, USA - NOV 23, 2016 does not count
This is my favorite beer. This amazes me since I am a hops lover. I never thought I could get used to the skunk aroma, but then again I enjoy many appetites. I absolutely always have to have a twelve pack in my house. If you could just ignore the skunk smell (don't smell it anymore) then go for it!! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Neurosis85 (16) - Zola Predosa, ITALY - NOV 13, 2016
Bottle of 33cl. La birra commerciale per eccellenza...quindi da evitare....

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
BarrelMeister1 (6) - Hampshire, ENGLAND - NOV 13, 2016 does not count
Its as plain as you can get. The only thing plainer is Carling I think. Fizzy. No real aroma, No real taste, a hint of water. The bubbles sting your palate. Its bog standard mass produced lager for the masses.