RATINGS: 361   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.54/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Our ever-changing spiced winter seasonal. A tasty brew that complements all your holiday festivities. It is typically malty in body, lightly hopped, and rounded out with spices that we vary from year to year.

willisread (3799) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - NOV 21, 2017
Draft at Craft Brewed. Pours a deep copper with a small bit of creamy head that lingers. Big vanilla forward nose with caramel, nougat and milk chocolate aromas. Smooth on the palate, sweet but not cloying. Vanilla really stands out in the front, but doesn't completely overwhelm. Nice low abv winter beer. Enjoyable.

Bill Becker (2000) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - OCT 25, 2017
From Jun 2007 Obtained in a trade with Brentk56. Thanks a bunch!! To start off, I have the 1L taped swing top bottle ...it's very cool looking. It pours into my New Belgium chalice a very nice amber with a smallish head of foam. It doesn't stick around very long and I'm left with just a ring around the edge of the glass and there's just a tiny bit of lacing. The smell...I'm getting a huge whiff of vanilla, malt, and some other spices. The taste is also very big on the vanilla with a nice burnt caramel malt backing it up. Swishing the Ale in mouth, I get a bit of citrus tartness and some chocolate notes and that has me smacking my mouth. This is a very unusual tasting sample of the style and I'm liking it. The finish is on the bitterish side with flavours of hot cocoa and it leaves a pleasing long lasting aftertaste. I'm not getting too much warming so either the abv is fairly low or it's really well hidden. A *very* nice drop indeed. I'm glad I got this one in the trade. :^)

JDW1976 (19) - Johnson City, Tennessee, USA - JUL 5, 2017
Tasted from a 22 oz bottle. Pours the color of a dirty penny. Aroma is damp earth, baking spices, and hay cut in the autumn. Paired quite well with a rich vegetable broth soup on an unseasonably cool summer day. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Bacchus66 (999) - South Carolina, USA - JUN 15, 2017
22oz bottle. Yum, lots going on here. Dark brown, opaque pour, thin brownish head. Nuts and spice aromas, flavors are coffee, spice, raisins, almones. Lingering malted finish. Wish I had more bottles of this.

Quick3Beers (1505) - East Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 4, 2017
Pours a rich brown from a bottle, medium off-white head. Caramel nose, similar flavor with a bit of cola finishing somewhat bitter. Good beer.

BuckeyeBoy (8857) - Boise, Idaho, USA - MAY 26, 2017
12oz bottle thanks to Steve. Pours out a crisp brown sugar color topped with a white head. Nose is rich malts some spice. Taste is more of the malts some bread malts and spice.

monk191 (2022) - Portland, Oregon, USA - APR 1, 2017
A very good winter beer. Tastes a lot like Anderson Valley's Winter Solstice. Pours a clear Amber with a tan head. Smells of vanilla and Amber malts. Taste is very good, lots of vanilla. Had in the bottle. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone