overall
RATINGS: 179   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.02/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Brewed (with help from our great friend Jean of Tired Hands!) on the day of my grandmother’s passing (Norma), this is an inspired Biere de Mars fermented entirely in oak and inoculated with our house spontaneous culture.

bmsulliv (219) - - JAN 19, 2014
Booming brett aroma with oak. Copper gold brilliantly clear. Amazing brett flavor really dominates the body which is nice and full bodied. A wow beer ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AdamChandler (5178) - Enfield, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 12, 2012
Bottle #269. Enjoyed in a Hill Farmstead Glass.

A - Dark golden orange. No lacing. Minimal head.

S - Wow. Smells nice. Lots of citrus, some funky yeast and some vanilla.

T - Up front with honey taste. Almost a mead up front taste. Mild bitterness but not too much. Floral notes, roses and hibiscus. Some sweetened candi sugars. Finish is this dry champagne like belgian yeast.

M - 20% carbonation. Light body. Grape-skin finish.

O - This was a very special beer. It has an exceptional taste. Truly a phenomenal world-class beer.

Ernesto987 (6050) - Arizona, USA - MAR 2, 2013
UPDATED: MAR 5, 2013 Completely flat, no head. Too bad, would be amazing but with a flat body it’s just flavored water. Will definitely rerate when I try again, asking around this was an islocated incident After opening another bottle, oh my god....... I’m speechless