overall
RATINGS: 244   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.95/5   SEASONAL: Spring   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
E. is for Edward (1917-2002), my grandfather, as well as the name of the first beer that I brewed in my brewery on March 30, 2010. E. is for Easter; brewing in Denmark revealed a European tradition of crafting Easter (Påske) beer. Thus, in honor of E., to the past and future emprises here on Hill Road, a special first anniversary release. Edward fermented with yeasts of Belgian origin, tank conditioned over four months, dry hopped with Galaxy hops, and bottle conditioned. E is for Entelechy, the continued actualization of our potential through spirited effort and vision.

13ºP 6.2% abv. Pale and Caramel Malt; Centennial, Chinook, Columbus, Simcoe, Warrior, and Galaxy Hops; Saison and Brettanomyces Yeast, and our Well Water.

Released usually every year. No 2013 version released. Last batch released March of 2016.