overall
Brewed by La Brasserie de Tahiti (Heineken)
Style: Pale Lager
Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia

RATINGS: 527   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed in Tahiti since 1955, using only the finest ingredients from Northern Europe, Hinano satisfies the most demanding connoisseurs with its freshness and quality.

Tenn (1) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JUL 21, 2006 does not count
I Love This Beer We need it in TN. I found this beer while in Tahiti, and loved it. To bad it cost so much to have it sent to Tn.

nosdorf (1) - Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL - JUN 24, 2012 does not count
Hinano, cheese, alcohol, herbs, dough, cheese, alcohol, roasty, barnyard, spruce, coffee

pkbites (1006) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 30, 2008
Pours a pale yellow. Nose of light lemon and other citrus fruits. Has a light bitterness and something else in it I can’t place. I found this in Honolulu and I liked it. 3.8 out of 5!

Sudz (7) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - MAR 29, 2007 does not count
Fell in love with this stuff on my honeymoon in Tahiti. (Maybe its the memories, maybe the beer.) I thought you couldn’t get Hinano in the States, so I was really excited to come across it at AJ’s in Phoenix. Very crisp, almost European in flavor, good balance and I liked the hoppiness. Will go down even better in the summer heat. I’m hooked.

Erzengel (9750) - Wuppertal, GERMANY - JUN 18, 2013
50cl can from Cora/France. Hellgelbe Farbe, stabiler weißer Schaum. Der Antrunk ist mild-würzig, leicht herb. Zum Hauptteil setzt sich die herbe Note durch, das Bier wird voller und bekommt eine angenehme herb-spritzige Aromatik. Für solch ein Bier erstaunlich aromatisch. Würzig-herb und nicht zu wässrig gibt sich der Hauptteil, der Nachgeschmack ist geprägt durch eben diese Note, die sich erstaunlich lange im Mund hält. --> leckeres Bier, das man auch ohne etwas dazu zu essen gut genießen kann. Hätte ich nicht gedacht! 11/12/11/11

JWN (53) - Hundvag, NORWAY - JAN 5, 2018
UPDATED: JAN 6, 2018 "The beer is clear golden in colour with a tiny foam head. It tastes crisp with just the right amount of bitterness from the malt. Slight taste of citrus before it finishes off with a hint of sweetness." - beersoftheworldproject.wordpress.com
Date: 07/07/2017
Bought at: Bien Manger in La Canourgue, France.

beermonster1989 (20) - - JAN 14, 2018
UPDATED: JAN 14, 2018 A pale crisp beer which is slightly bitter. Very limited head. Quite amazing that it has come all the way from Tahiti. Probably tastes better there. 5% strength. Small bottle with a charming Tahitian lady on it.