overall
Brewed by Brouwerij Hoegaarden (AB-InBev)
Style: Witbier
Hoegaarden, Belgium
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 4222   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Unfiltered Belgian White, flavored with coriander and orange peel, creating a sweet & sour taste.

jon112981 (327) - Bristow, Virginia, USA - JUL 9, 2005
Bottle. A very light yellow pour. Citrusy smell and a very fruity taste. A good finish but the taste lasts too long. Could use a little less spice in it.

shp555 (2024) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - JUL 7, 2005
This is a good beer but I dont like coriander and for me there is way too much in it.

strappa (55) - Hobart, AUSTRALIA - JUL 7, 2005
love this witbier has a citrussy smell and a fruity taste is everywhere now that CUB has taken over the marketing of it which is a good thing for me cause i love it

DuffMan (10435) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 6, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 12, 2006 Draught at the Belgian Cafe in Perth. Lemonade-yellow, very hazy, creamy white head with nice lace. Slightly sweet aroma, light and refreshing palate with some faint zesty citrus and notes of vanilla and cardamom spice. I could drink this aaaallllll night! I think draught is better than bottle (not a surprise).

jonsiii (165) - Fredericia, DENMARK - JUL 5, 2005
Bottle and tap. Looks hazy and has almost no head. Smells of citrus and flowers. Very refreshing taste and palette. Perfect in the summer heat. Gimme’ more. :)

whiterabbit81 (244) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUL 5, 2005
On Tap: My favorite bar decided to switch Blue Moon with this: a very wise (and surprising) decision. Apperance is relatively pale, with a noticeable cloud. Thin body, with very little head. Taste is quite dry, with a mouthwatering and subdued orange and corriander flavor. As the description suggests, a sour aftertaste. Good, but in my mind doesn’t quite live up to its reputation.

Tom Servo (424) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - JUL 4, 2005
Very pale, almost green coloring. No head, and no lace on the glass. Aroma is citrus throughout, with orange dominating. Very thin mouthfeel, almost watery. Flavor is also citrus, but melts into a sour finish.

Pernille (518) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - JUL 3, 2005
Bottle. This is the first wheatbeer I ever tasted. And now (of course) I find the flavor of it way too mild and discrete. It’s a beer for people who don’t really like beer. But it’s fresh and thirstquenching. And harmless. And since that’s actually all they promise it to be, it’s allright.

Snoro (306) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 1, 2005
UPDATED: DEC 16, 2012 Excellente, elle est à la hauteur des blanches du début à la fin. Un super goût doux en bouche. Aucun goût âcre. Une très bonne blanche!

TheDean (786) - MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 1, 2005
Ok, so I tried this beer for two reaons 1 - because of the name and 2 - I love whites. This was the best white beer I?ve sampled since first trying Point White at Summerfest a couple years ago. Need to find this bottled somewhere, as I really enjoy it.