RATINGS: 146   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
Canadian malted barley, Golding hops, a flavorful Belgian yeast creating a potpourri of flavor. A find sipping beer meant for special occasions...Like Sundown!

JStax (7186) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - NOV 11, 2012
Poured form a 12 ounce bottle thanks to a generous trader. Thanks! Pours a hazy copper color with a light beige head of foam that fades down to just a ring around the edge of the glass. The aroma has a barrel aged booziness to it. Don’t know how that happened. It smells very sweet. Taste brings out an almost honey, mead, wine type of taste. This is a very interesting beer, that’s for sure.

1.4
maxwelldeux (4433) - Snohomish, Washington, USA - OCT 13, 2012
Bottle. Pours a hazy reddish amber color with absolutely no head to it. Relatively little smell to it, though I can get faint hints of fruit to it. Taste is almost like cough syrup - eerily sweet and fruity with no balance to it. Icky.

0.9
niftyplace (23) - North Carolina, USA - SEP 22, 2012
I’m not usually so critical and I love the name and graphics, but without a doubt... the worst beer I’ve had in 40 years of drinking beers. Worse than bad oral medicine. Strong unpleasant odor should have made me stay away, but I pressed on as did a friend. The taste is a nightmare. You have been warned. Not coming to my store.

gururyan (728) - Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA - SEP 6, 2012
From bottle while in Fort Lauderdale, pours a nice orange/brown. Not typically a big fusion fan but the trippel/saison caught my eye immediately. I have to say, I am very pleasantly surprised. This is quite nice and unique. Perfect for later in the football season, late autumn, cooler weather. Wish I could get this back home in OK.

jrob21 (3812) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - AUG 13, 2012
Pours a little darker than I would expect at a bit of deep yellow almost orange. Aroma is fruit banana and toasty grain. Flavor is a little pungent. Getting some banana and baked bread with a sticky sweetness mid palate. This is pretty interesting but not sure it all comes together perfectly. It’s pretty close but there is something a touch off here.

RichardW (1813) - Carlisle, Cumbria, ENGLAND - AUG 12, 2012
Bottle Vines Dr. Phillips. Sweet sherry and prunes the instant aromas and flavours. This is an intriguing and interesting combination of styles. Becomes quite sugary midway but this is to be expected for a beer this strong. Manages to retain its balance well.

jbruner (5293) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - JUL 25, 2012
Pours a golden amber on tap with frothy off-white head and decent lacing. Aroma is fruity, bready, and caramel malts. Taste is all of that, but kind of dances around and ends a bit boozy sweet on the tongue, Surprisingly well balanced and an easy drinker for the abv. I very much enjoyed this, would like to find it again.

Stldsf1 (659) - Florida, USA - JUN 17, 2012
Beer fest. Pours clear brownish amber with a nice beige head leaving small lace. Aroma is sweet malty, slightly sour, spicy, yeasty, bready, raisins, fidgeas and hoppy. Flavor quite similar to aroma, acidy sourish and malty in start, alcohol and spices add on the middle and bitterness with some peppery tones towards end. Very nice ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

cooplander (543) - Florida, USA - JUN 16, 2012
amber color, aroma of tropical fruits, caramel, yeast, flavors of tropical fruits, sweet caramel, yeast, dough, slight spice, booze, a different brew for sure, a little to sweet for me but not terrible

burgy (460) - Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA - MAY 29, 2012
One of my least favorite beers EVER! Off flavor overly thick palate. Not something I would buy again with out a taste test to make sure I did not get a skunked one.