RATINGS: 54   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.67/5   IBU: 52   EST. CALORIES: 213   ABV: 7.1%
The Hopothesis IPA is the first of many cerebral drinking experiences. Our India Pale Ale is specifically formulated to be balanced, flavorful, and approachable. It can be easily paired with a variety of food and you can drink more than one and still feel quite lucid. Enjoy. Centennial & Cascade Hops 2-Row & Vienna Malts

Ahuth (665) - Illinois, USA - AUG 31, 2015
Bottled. Cloudy brown. Nice thick head.. Has a nutty malty taste. After a couple drinks grassy piney pops out. Below average IPA

TattooJack (534) - Illinois, USA - JUN 28, 2014
If this is the future of cerebral drinking experiences maybe my policy of drinking and not thinking has been correct all along. I’m seriously doubting the claim of "years of research" that is on the bottle, or maybe instead of research you could use trial and error. I’m going to finish the six cause its 7.1% and that I paid 10 bucks for it, but I’m not going to like it. This may inspire to be more cerebral in my selection in beers I don’t know, from now on if I see anything related to science on the label I’ll use kinesia to walk on by.

RespertFTW (520) - Michigan, USA - SEP 30, 2013
Draft at Chicago Hyatt regency. Doesn’t smell like much. Maybe a little hop. Taste is very mild and flat. Not very good.

BeerInHeaven (480) - Brillion, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 28, 2014
clear amber gold with an off white head. nice lacing. aroma is slight floral with subtle wet grass. taste is odd. bright slightly sweet with a little orange zest. bittersweet creeping nasal finish. tough to pinpoint. definite hop presence. Not bad.

novels (424) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 3, 2012
Carbonation is the most apparent tasting note in this bland IPA- the packaging is the strongest feature. The bottle design is simple and cool, but the beer doesn’t live up to the neat logos.

Bosco (351) - Boca Raton, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2014
Pours cloudy apricot/orange with minimal head and a relentless carbonation release. Tastes sweet almost spicy, flavored. Never had an "IPA" quote like this before. Ot a big fan. $9.99/multi six pack at Binny’s Beverage Depot, Elmwood Park, IL

hopheadsbrew (143) - Illinois, USA - JUN 12, 2013
Very sweet and fruity aroma. Cloudy rust color. Medium carbonation. Tastes like a dubbel and not like an ipa. No noticeable hops. As a dubbel I would probably give it a better score.