overall

RATINGS: 14   MEAN: 3.1/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06/5   IBU: 32   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Our truly dry Irish-styled draught stout with rich roasted barley and unmalted barley flavor. Made with Irish ale malts and served on nitrogen for a traditional creamy body and mouthfeel.

douglas88 (9049) - Portland, Oregon, USA - DEC 30, 2007
UPDATED: OCT 1, 2008 On tap at Hoppers. Pours a dark brown with a thick nitro head. A nice burnt malt and roasted aromas. The taste is like a Guinness replica, a roasted dry malt with some hints of chocolate and hops. Not bad at all. A full and creamy mouthfeel that leaves your palate clean and fairly dry. Makes me want many more.

BrewDad (5328) - Olympia, Washington, USA - JUL 20, 2007
Great Utah Beer Run – Summer 2007
On Tap – Light brown in color with a thin head. The aroma was also awesome then the flavor was so watered down. Hard to brew a decent beer with such lack if use of deep rich malts that could lead to extra umph. This had some chocolate and coffee flavors that where very light. Head shaking disappointment was just hoping.

kbjames (244) - Utah, USA - NOV 15, 2004
This is a decent nitro brew that I had on tap out of thier brewery location in Midvale. I wasn’t overly impressed but it did have a lot of darkness to it. I would consider it a poor mans gunisses which I’m not a big fan of either.

BückDich (5464) - McCall, Idaho, USA - JUN 16, 2003
NABA Beer Fest 03: Very acidic with lots of chocolate undertones. Especially dry on the palate but coating in the mounth. Tastes and looks nitro charged but I double checked to make sure it wasn't.