overall

RATINGS: 357   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.73/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 60   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
American hops dominate this Rye IPA, creating an assertive citrus and passion fruit character. An old-world flavor from rye malt adds the perfect compliment to Goose Juice’s big, satisfying hop flavor and aroma. Originally home-brewed by our beloved brewer Goose, its wonderful combination of flavors inspired us to brew this specialty IPA.

gradergator (1) - - JUN 10, 2012 does not count
This is a home run from the folks in Akron. Hoppin Frog nailed this one. Goose took his own home brew recipe and put it out here for all of us to enjoy. Lots of Hops with a slight rye backbone. Can’t wait to buy this in stores.

Scrumpy369 (955) - Budapest, HUNGARY - JAN 3, 2017
On tap at hopaholic. Clear orange colour, good white head. Nose is strone orange and resins. Taste is medium bitterness low swetness. Smooth resins, hoppy floral notes. Smooth mouthfeel. Omg. Lovely beer. Best ipa i’ve ever had.

Beerwithwings (232) - Hampshire, ENGLAND - MAY 14, 2017
This is my favourite style of beer. The more I drink this the better it gets. It has a nice tangy flavour, which I guess comes from the rye. A great beer that reminds me of my trip to new York, I didn’t have this but did have something similar.

PhillyCraft (7935) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 1, 2012
Bottle split with Annie. Pours a cloudy copper color with off white head, small clearish lace. Aroma is funky cheese, rye bread, honey mustard, coconut and papaya. Taste is pure cheese, onions, mango, caramel, vanilla. Garlic breadstick aftertaste. Smooth as can be, balanced perfectly, and quenching. I need more bottles of this asap.

rsilvane (11) - SPAIN - DEC 21, 2012
Aroma muy floral y lupulado con algun toque a naranja. En boca empieza muy suave, dejando un retrogusto durarero y bueno.