overall
RATINGS: 275   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.4/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

BlackHaddock (7961) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - DEC 18, 2017
25 oz can between my son and I on 18th Dec 2017. Pours a clean and clear golden colour, the white disappearing head being just a collar within seconds. Sweet grainy nose, corn? Taste is also sweet and grainy. Not as bad as I expected to be honest, might come back and bite me tomorrow, but seems OK to me as I write this. Thought it would be Tramp Juice, but it better than that.

0.7
Travlr (26430) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - NOV 10, 2017
Can. Pale yellow color. Aroma of metal filings and cheerios. Taste is metallic cereal.

Aggiebob (1391) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - AUG 26, 2017
UPDATED: AUG 28, 2017 25 oz can.It poured a clear gold with a quickly dissipating white head. it has a light amount of carbonation bubbles. The aroma is malty corn with a sweet taste and a slight after taste.

HenrikSoegaard (14710) - Randers, DENMARK - APR 18, 2017
Can. Frothy white fair mostly deminishing head. Yellow colour. Light malty and hoppy not pleasent aroma. Light bitter neutral flavor. Short finish. Watery palate.

ajnepple (7346) - Lakewood, Colorado, USA - APR 16, 2017
24 oz via can from Ralston Square Liquors for $1.39. Aroma of grains, alcohol and light apple. Similar flavor, bland, husky, grainy and moderately sweet. Medium body with a watery feel. BOOST

DuffMan (10772) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 27, 2017
Can. The following is a compilation of a dozen peoples’ thoughts who shared this brew with me at my first (and perhaps last?) Malt Liquor Dexterity Games Tournament to celebrate my birthday. Keeping in mind that most of the participants are not regular beer raters, here we go: clear pale yellow, creamed corn, vague vanilla, slight stink, I want your twister, as good as you can expect, rocks me like one, bad taste this is shitty, a terrible excuse for a beer, flavourless but still offensive, piss runoff from Katrina, why not Himmacane?

smaynard6000 (1268) - Apopka, Florida, USA - SEP 18, 2016
16oz can. Pours a pale straw color with large foamy cream-colored head and lively carbonation. Aroma of grain and corn with a bit of skunkiness. Super sweet flavor as is typical for the style. Medium bodied with sweet finish. Typical malt liquor, nothing special.

BeerRenter76 (1055) - Texas, USA - SEP 13, 2016
The ’cane pours a mid to deep yellow body not much carbonation and a decent sized head that rapidly disappeared. Aroma was rather strange a combo of sweet malts, corn and something else gave it an aroma that kinda reminded me of nail polish, very odd. Taste was of corn, kinda watery too. Overall i wont purchase it again. Originally rated on 10/25/08.

1.3
drpimento (3815) - La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 15, 2016
Appearance is a short lived fizzy head and a deep gold color. Aroma is corn, a little malt. Flavor’s sweet corn beer tempered by a little carbonation. Heavy body. Finish is like flavor with lots of booze. I imagine there’s a set of people that chug this to get where they’re going, while i’m chugging it get it over with.

Popoff91 (124) - Oregon, USA - JUN 16, 2016
UPDATED: JUL 28, 2016 24-ounce can in a glass. What to say... Its American malt liquor, high in alcohol, but overall very nasty. I couldn’t believe I found something worse than Bud Lite Platinum, but here it is. Typical drink of the homeless.