overall
RATINGS: 302   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
HenrikSoegaard (13828) - Randers, DENMARK - APR 18, 2017
Can. Frothy white fair mostly deminishing head. Yellow colour. Light malty and hoppy not pleasent aroma. Light bitter neutral flavor. Short finish. Watery palate.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ajnepple (6158) - Denver, Colorado, USA - APR 16, 2017
24 oz via can from Ralston Square Liquors for $1.39. Aroma of grains, alcohol and light apple. Similar flavor, bland, husky, grainy and moderately sweet. Medium body with a watery feel. BOOST

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
DuffMan (10070) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 27, 2017
Can. The following is a compilation of a dozen peoples thoughts who shared this brew with me at my first (and perhaps last?) Malt Liquor Dexterity Games Tournament to celebrate my birthday. Keeping in mind that most of the participants are not regular beer raters, here we go: clear pale yellow, creamed corn, vague vanilla, slight stink, I want your twister, as good as you can expect, rocks me like one, bad taste this is shitty, a terrible excuse for a beer, flavourless but still offensive, piss runoff from Katrina, why not Himmacane?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
smaynard6000 (1122) - Apopka, Florida, USA - SEP 18, 2016
16oz can. Pours a pale straw color with large foamy cream-colored head and lively carbonation. Aroma of grain and corn with a bit of skunkiness. Super sweet flavor as is typical for the style. Medium bodied with sweet finish. Typical malt liquor, nothing special.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BeerRenter76 (903) - Texas, USA - SEP 13, 2016
The cane pours a mid to deep yellow body not much carbonation and a decent sized head that rapidly disappeared. Aroma was rather strange a combo of sweet malts, corn and something else gave it an aroma that kinda reminded me of nail polish, very odd. Taste was of corn, kinda watery too. Overall i wont purchase it again. Originally rated on 10/25/08.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
drpimento (3461) - La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 15, 2016
Appearance is a short lived fizzy head and a deep gold color. Aroma is corn, a little malt. Flavors sweet corn beer tempered by a little carbonation. Heavy body. Finish is like flavor with lots of booze. I imagine theres a set of people that chug this to get where theyre going, while im chugging it get it over with.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Popoff91 (124) - Oregon, USA - JUN 16, 2016
UPDATED: JUL 28, 2016 24-ounce can in a glass. What to say... Its American malt liquor, high in alcohol, but overall very nasty. I couldnt believe I found something worse than Bud Lite Platinum, but here it is. Typical drink of the homeless.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
KrillWhetsuit (9) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - NOV 5, 2015 does not count
Made a stop at a C-store on a late night bike ride. 3 high gravity malt liquor tall boys for 3 bucks?!? Sounds like a great deal! I like Hurricane mixed rum drinks, what could go wrong? In a word everyfrickinthing! Lets start with the fact that the lady behind the counter says "You dont want anyone seeing you drink that. Heres a paper bag." Sounds like the start of an evening filled with poor life choices. The aroma is a sweet stench of weak-ass Kool-aid and stale straw. I really couldnt get a good visual on the mystery liquid in the bag as the only pour was straight into my beer hole. The first flavor note that blossommed on my tongue was shudder. Not really a flavor as much as a recoil from the assault on my tastebuds. Not a good first impression. The finish is literally that of watered down fruit punch Kool-Aid and the second hand beer-ish essence you get when making out with a drunk girl at a party. In a rush to get back to the ride, I slugged back two more swallows so it wouldnt splash when I hit a bump. The funk that lingered in my mouth made me start thinking about what I could do to make it go away. Eat a road kill carcass, lick a sweaty truck driver taint, suck on a urinal cake. I contemplated all of these things. Over the next 12 miles, I was able to gag down about half a can and ended up with a buzz similar to sniffing a sharpie. I couldnt even pour it down a drain for fear of poisoning the water supply for the whole city.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Xevious (78) - Amarillo, Texas, USA - NOV 1, 2015
This can comes in many drastically different designs and the alcohol % is different, but other than that its the same. Bought at a convenience store, it pours an apple juice color with a beady head with some large bubbles and some lacing. Smells faintly of rotten fruit and grass and maybe a dash of corn. Taste is nothing to write home about but wasnt unbearable. Malty, grassy with alcohol. Goes down smooth with a watery bitter finish. Not bad, but not great. A cheap beer more than likely fortified with alcohol. Not meant to refresh, but to relax. good if youre strapped for cash and want a good time!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
ozzy70 (1050) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - OCT 22, 2015
25 oz. can. Pours golden with white head. Aroma of alcohol, corn and grain. Taste was watered down and metallic.