overall
RATINGS: 275   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.4/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

1.3
LinusStick (3537) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2008
Blah. This takes my hatred of malt liquor to a new level. Aroma was (and this is no exaggeration) farts, metal and rotten egg. Pour was a clear dark gold with no head. Taste was very sweet. Metal and sugar is all I could taste. This beer was so bad I could not let it fill my mouth and touch my cheeks. I kept it in the middle for a second and swallowed (how I normally drink malt liquor).

1.2
Wulfstan (509) - California, USA - JAN 10, 2008
While not pleasant, this is not quite as dreadful as I’d expected. It is a deep gold qith a big, thick, white head that dissipates only slowly, leaving even some weak lace and ending in a thin, foamy top. It smells of alcohol, meat, grapes, and a hint of skunk. The taste is primarily alcohol and meat at first, then settling down a bit. Otherwise, it’s bland an weak, but the palate is somewhat full.

IlanMan (1015) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 29, 2007
Tastes of a nice lager watered down to save on money. No balance was even conceived between alcoholic level and flavor.

0.8
vmilaxer29 (427) - Virginia, USA - DEC 18, 2007
Sometimes its just fun to see how many you can drink before you puke, its that kind of beer.

0.9
MadIndian (2743) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 8, 2007
Can (dont no if they make it in a bottle, doubt it) I thing my speech got worse and hair started fro-ing and I had an urge to rip some one off when I drank it. Over all it was pretty crappy but better then coors or bud.

0.8
ooooNosEooooo (3) - Saint Augustine, Florida, USA - DEC 4, 2007 does not count
Not as bad as i thought it would be but god I have one hell of a buzz of this beer. You get your money’s worth with this cheap 4 pack

0.9
dyetube (1378) - Hurst, Texas, USA - NOV 28, 2007
UPDATED: JUL 30, 2008 I was feeling a little ghetto so I got this bad boy! It pours a deep yellow with no head. Well, what can I say, this is no doubt NOT a good beer. But it makes for a great buzz! NO I won’t ever buy this again (but then again, I’ll never be that low on money again!) Cheers! <br />****not a rerate, just an update****
O.K... So i bought it again (I was feeling ghetto since I just lost my job) :(

bjl8691 (60) - racine, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 25, 2007
had this in a 16oz can not bad overall for a high abv this is a good malt liquor pretty smooth taste suprisingly

1.2
clockworkmecks (43) - Michigan, USA - OCT 23, 2007
not bad. for a high gravity lager it is not bad at all.. for getting wasted.

mmmbeer (1434) - Austin, Texas, USA - OCT 7, 2007
Poured dark yellow amber, better head formation than most BEER-PAGNE. Aroma disheartening- consisting of piss and stale beer. Hits the mouth with high sugar content and bitter malt. The job of most malt liquors is to get loaded for cheap. It gets the job done.