overall
RATINGS: 299   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed for a distinctive bold taste.

* Also comes in a 12% a.b.v. version.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
Ibrew2or3 (8271) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 10, 2006
24oz can I wasted $1.39 on. Clear water to yellow color with faint white head. Aroma is corn, hay, fiberglass resin and metal. I wish I could rate the aroma a zero or less. Ill just deduct it from the overall. Should I be drinking something that smells like an auto shop? Sweet sweet flavor. I dont think much of the sweetness is coming from malts. Sweet corn and cereal backed up with a metallic hop note. I see why they want you to drink this ice cold. Im not sure they want you to taste it. NOT RECOMMENDED. Dont buy even at $0.01 per 24oz can. If someone gives you this beer theyre not doing you any favors. Place in the nearest trash receptacle and walk away.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
dwyerpg (5746) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - OCT 2, 2006
Very little aroma. This mostly tastes like thin watery beer with some funky aftertaste. One of the worst of the swill beers.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Panzuriel (2003) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - SEP 8, 2006
Clear yellow liquid with a fizzy white foam. Nose is acrid and metallic. Taste is a little sweet and a little bad bitter. Body is thin. finish is bad bitter. Alcohol content is very evident.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Kevin (2193) - New Mexico, USA - AUG 30, 2006
so i cracked this can which was a gift from lumpy the festivus troll when scrubs was coming on at 8. poured it into my duvel tulip, and looked at the current lineup and writing for a show i like. hmmm, not much zach braff here, the chick that plays elliot has a nice trashy look working, and damn the made turk a pussy. but speaking of trashy, this beer sucks. id go into details about how anemic the body is, how it looks like leper piss, and smells of a vomitorium from the roman days, but the point i want to make is how long it took me to almost drink this. i cracked the abomination unto juan valdez ae 8, it was 10:30 beofre i finally poured the last rancid bits out. and this from a guy that once floated a keg of lone star light, i also once drank a 24 bottle case of jw lees nut brown ale in 52 minutes, sure i won 30 bucks on that, but the point is it takes an especially heinous beer to make me slow down and think about what the fuck im doing to my body. the only thing that saved me was cbs cookies, unfortunately i had to give half of them to my nephew. all i know is this was a sour metallic, adjunct laden, rotten pear of a nightmare of a beer. and lumpy will pay for making me drink it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
trixare4kidss (2) - Nashua, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 30, 2006 does not count
Not a bad buzz off of $1.98 worth of fun. Bought two of these tonight, and have drank them both within 20 minutes, and feel GREAT! Not a bad cheap thrill if you can get over the taste...

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
mgmike4 (30) - valencia, California, USA - AUG 16, 2006
rocket fuel in a can. very strong malt flavor and the 8.1% abv is not very friendly to your taste buds.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
SDalkoholic (2365) - Linda Vista, California, USA - AUG 8, 2006
Oh wow what else can i say but this shouldnt be listed as a beer. Horrible stuff that gave me a splitting headache the next day on my only day off. I will be more careful next time with energy drinks with alcohol.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
decaturstevo (5897) - decatur, Tennessee, USA - AUG 5, 2006
A dark gold pour from a 40oz can. An aroma of some malt and an off aroma. I made the mistake of drinking this baby at about 55 degrees. The longer you sip it the worse it gets. It has a sweet malt like flavor at first and changes as it goes to an off flavor of alochol and paper. Call me a rating whore but I had to rate a malt liquor but I dont have to drink it all. One of the worst beers Ive tried to drink. 37 ozs to the drain. Sorry AB.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TChrome (1447) - Bedford, Texas, USA - JUL 7, 2006
Purchased at my local liquor store for 99 cents before tax. 24 oz. can poured into my Rahr Bucking Bock mug. Obviously a beer intended to be drunk from the can as the color looks like my urine when I am sick and dehydrated. Horrible yellow color. Interestingly it pour a massive, retained fluffy egg white head. Aroma is mainly alcohol with some sweet corn. Flavor is truly heinous. I very rarely feel like wretching when tasting a beer, but this one almost did it. Sickenly sweet. Designed as an alcohol delivery system, but fails miserably as it is singularly the worst tasting crap I have ever rated. Way worse than my previous lowest rating of Miller High Life Light. This makes that beer look great. I pour very few beers out, but this one goes down the drain after three drinks. UGH!!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DYCSoccer17 (3649) - Woodland, California, USA - JUL 5, 2006
24 ounce can sampled on Malt Liquor night 7/5/06. Sweet aroma with some pineapply notes at first, turning more vegetable like. Some pepperiness present as well. Transparent golden color with a frothy whitish head. Not a bad looking beer, actually. Wow, this is just fusels. Tons of bad flavors with lots of ethanol later on. Almost sickening.