overall
RATINGS: 219   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.52/5   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Is a full-bodied, robust, slightly sweet-tasting malt liquor.

1.1
Beer Guy99 (251) - Maineville, Ohio, USA - AUG 12, 2002
Aroma? What aroma? Flavor? What flavor? Palate? You’ve got to be kidding! This is the worst of the worst. No thanks.

grymy (105) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - JUL 30, 2002
shit, its pathetic that beers like this are on this site

Diego (79) - San Diego, California, USA - JUN 14, 2002
I used to drink this beer back in the mid eighties in Miami. Good solid American beer. Nothing special but the name.

mattduling (64) - Fairmont, West Virginia, USA - JUN 12, 2002
Just not really beer. This does not belong here.

VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUN 9, 2002
A pretty good beer for a malt. You can definitely tell its an Anheuser beer - I think it tastes a lot like strong Budweiser. Its pretty smooth, but I think it must get skunky kind of quickly, because I’ve only had it once or twice when it didnt smell/taste skunky. Its also not very strong for a malt, and that’s sort of a requirement when youre drinking malt, why else drink the stuff?

BrockLandersLS (109) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 7, 2002
Yes I saved a 40 from my first day freshman year till graduation four years later. And despite it being frozen and thawed several times and the shear amount of time it sat for it really wasn’t bad at all. I would highly recommend it to any 40-conoussere. It has special meaning for funk and I so for any 18 yearolds out there save a bottle, let it age half a decade and ENJOY!!

0.9
dolemike1 (1288) - Jeannette, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 20, 2002
Tried a few sips out of the neighbors ghetto cooler today. All I can say is this is one weak malt liquor. But i think its definitely better than Bud.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 11, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 10, 2005 Not too bad of a Malt Liquor. Very economical and kind of resembles the taste of King Cobra Malt Liquor. Really not too bad. You tend to get more skunky Hurricane 40’s than King Cobra 40’s which is a high percentage. I last time I drank this stuff I passed out on my buddy’s sidewalk and puked all over his mom’s flower garden.

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - MAR 7, 2002
One of the worst malt liqours around. Stick with Mickey’s or OE. On the brighter side if you looking for a good laxative a 40 will do you just fine.

0.6
Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 6, 2002
40 FL. OZ. Born on 01FEB02 died on 06MAR02. It tastes like a slightly sweet version of Busch. Eeewwww!