RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 2.87/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 192   ABV: 6.4%

Most RecentTicked By

GT (10017) - San Diego, California, USA - DEC 29, 2012
Tap at I & I. Does joet realize that if you literally search "I & I India Pale Ale" that this beer will never show up? Shows the failure of our search engine here. How will an amateur user ever find this beer?

Hazy darker orange pour. Very ugly. Muddy looking, weak head. Maple and heavy boil hops in the nose. Taste is maple, heavy nuts, very bitter, astringent, nutty, dusty. Dry, papery. Heavy body. Eh. Chemical bitterness. Pretty much all the things that have gone wrong with the IPA as a style.

brokensail (16645) - Dublin, California, USA - MAR 18, 2012
Pour is a golden orange color with a white head and some mild lacing. Aroma is like a lot of the I&I beers: buttery. Some citrus hops as well as a touch of pineapple. Maybe some pine, but more butter. Buttery on the palate as well. Some bready malt and pine hops along with citrus peel. Just not a very good IPA, especially compared to other California examples.

Hophead22 (2879) - Redlands, by way of Wisconsin,, California, USA - JAN 21, 2012
Tap at the brewery. Rating #1. Nice IPA, above average bitterness that is alsi really drinkable. Good stuff. (2130)