RATINGS: 908   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.55/5   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Icehouse, the first domestically brewed ice beer, allows ice to form during the brewing process creating a bold, hoppy beer with no watered-down taste.

shakarambles (1) - - AUG 18, 2015 does not count
At a cheaper price than some of my favorites this will be my current ’regular’ brew for the Texas Rangers baseball games on TeeVee.

1.1
Worsenma (74) - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA - JUL 12, 2015
It is what it is. Really nothing special. Only good after working your butt off in the blazing summer heat. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.7
skatanarchy (212) - - JUL 9, 2015
밀러 브루어리 - 아이스하우스 5.5%ABV 정유 공법에 착안하여 맥주를 생산할때 나오는 불순물과 나쁜맛을 낮은 온도로 얼려 걷어버리는 방식으로 주조된 맥주. 일반적으로 고도수의 저렴한 가격으로 알려져 있다. 역시나 콜트 45 와 마찬가지로 미국에선 돈없을때 취하기 위해 마시는 맥주로 널리 알려져 있으며 숙취도 심하다고 하는 속설이 있다. 맛은 역시나 카스 레드 라스베거스, 미국 https://twitter.com/MaekJuBot

Mittenator (1612) - Michigan, USA - JUN 5, 2015
Tall boy from nowheresville. Smells like a college basement. Malt, booze, and kinda gross.

johnnnniee (4457) - Bedford, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 9, 2015
One of my favorites from the Plank Road Brewery. 24 oz can, hot sweaty day, yeah it was a bit watery and corny but it worked.

vipinvelp (4580) - Velp, NETHERLANDS - MAY 7, 2015
Clear yellow, no foam remaining. Barley and dough aroma, same in taste. A beer good for this warm climate. (Atlanta 201505)

beer_rookie (705) - Arkansas, USA - APR 19, 2015
Pours a golden color. Medium thick head, of which a thin amount of head lingers. There’s some lacing.

Aroma is hard to pinpoint. I guess it’s grassy and roasted malt.

Taste however is pretty good. It’s got some alcohol flavor. There’s some hops in there. I’m not what all I’m tasting, but it’s pretty good.

Mouthfeel is very smooth, and clean. I think it’s a little heavy. A little too dry for my liking.

Overall, it’s good. I’ve had it before, and it’s better than I remember. Ice beers have higher alcohol so that seems to be a positive for this one.

tfontana (1184) - Fremont, New Hampshire, USA - APR 5, 2015
UPDATED: APR 18, 2015 24 oz can. Aroma is champagne-like while head lasts but then morphs to smell of stale beer. Appearance is clear, pale yellow with 3-finger white foamy crackling head that dissipates quickly with negligible lacing. Taste is pretty absent up front with lasting light malty finish. Palate is very light bodied with thin mouth feel and strong carbonation dominates, which also diminishes whatever taste there is. Overall, as noted elsewhere, the biggest thing going for this beer is its extremely low price ($.99). Between the carbonation and a low temperature, you can pretty much get rid of the taste and have a quick buzz with the 5.5% ABV. Not objectionable and highly drinkable on a really hot day. Preferable at a bar-b-que to Bud, Miller, etc.

1.3
adasko (2233) - Poznan, POLAND - MAR 28, 2015
I didn’t know the brand and the beer when I was asking for this it in a restaurant on my way to Key West. It occurred it’s just good looking sparkling water.

tillmac62 (767) - Gaffney, South Carolina, USA - MAR 27, 2015
The main thing going for it is price...it’s cheap. Consume it as cold as possible...freeze your taste buds.